[STICKY] MX Player and ChromeCast

OP CDB-Man

27th February 2015, 07:51 PM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 94

320 posts
More
sorry but if mx player refuses to have native support for chromecast then is just garbage, is 2015 you know, when people stream content to a big screen to watch things...
2nd March 2015, 04:52 AM   |  #82  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 545

1,069 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie_lee142000

The chromecast app is the best option until MX supports it natively, it broadcasts your screen on to the chromecast.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using XDA Free mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashuk Mehta

All cast is best imo

why did u guys update showbox... lucky for me I saved the old updates, u can use v3.81 which I am using also v3.83 and v3.85 after that is where the problem is,

it is working for me, I stopped updating showbox... also have the first one from I used from DEC 2014...

here is a link to my dropbox I put the older files there if u want... just sharing... https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8dgq7jcku...Cxbb6Lwra?dl=0

u can hit the thanks it this is a very useful help for the older copies...
Today, 06:38 AM   |  #83  
El Cajon
Thanks Meter: 26

287 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685

why did u guys update showbox... lucky for me I saved the old updates, u can use v3.81 which I am using also v3.83 and v3.85 after that is where the problem is,

it is working for me, I stopped updating showbox... also have the first one from I used from DEC 2014...

here is a link to my dropbox I put the older files there if u want... just sharing... https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8dgq7jcku...Cxbb6Lwra?dl=0

u can hit the thanks it this is a very useful help for the older copies...

Yeah but doesnt this version not allow the new movies to play? Like it gives the "video not available" message. For example, Fifty Shades of Grey.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chromecast, mxplayer
Previous Thread Next Thread