Thread Closed

Translation Help for MX Player.

OP ashishsharmaashish90

ashishsharmaashish90
18th August 2014, 05:41 AM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Respected bleu8888,

1. Sir, I downloaded translation (that needs to be translated correctly) from Crewdin.net (because I am getting the link only from Crewdin.net) but if you check with deep study I translated Hindi words that a common man can understand easily which were untranslated and wrongly translated. There were many words that were translated wrongly means:

Please consider an Example (Not translation lines): English sentence: It is good Video Player and good decoding features.
Previous Hindi translated: आईटी इस गुड वीडियो प्लेयर एंड गुड डिकोडिंग फेअतुरेस|
My Hindi translation: यह अच्छा वीडियो प्लेयर और अच्छा डिकोडिंग सुविधा है|

Sir, my work is my pride. I never copy paste.

2. Sir, you closed the thread without getting my reply, and you mentioned that I am wasting your time, I checked every line of previous Hindi translation for approx. 2-3 hours a day and changed Hindi words which were untranslated or not correctly placed.

3. Sir you can compare all my files with Hashing Algorithms like SHA-512 etc., with previously translated. You will find files are different except 2 file that has only 2 lines.

4. Sir, I just not translated H/W, S/W or YUV, I translated many words and sentences also you can also check when you deep analyze.

5. Sir, my aim is to use good level translation, so that every Hindi person you understand, speak, write Hindi can easily understand and without any error or difficulty.

6. I don't have MX Player but all my friends use MX Player as they have high end phones.

7. You can also check that previous Hindi translated file is 53% completed and I completed to 100%.

Sir, I don't copy paste, I work by studying line by line, and translated words/ sentences where ever needed.

Why do you think I am wasting you time. I checked and studied line by line. And corrected many words and sentences which were needed to changed, please have a deep study, requesting you.

Sir you disrespected my work and time. I worked with Honesty and Dedication.
I corrected sentences or words which were not translated correctly. I passed which are translated correctly.

Sir please don't be angry.
I work for helping people.
I want to help my countrymen so that all my people can understand your software better.

Thanking You

Your Sincerely
Ashish Sharma
19th August 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #2  
Flag Palani / Surat
Thanks Meter: 1,809

652 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishsharmaashish90

Respected bleu8888,

1. Sir, I downloaded translation (that needs to be translated correctly) from Crewdin.net (because I am getting the link only from Crewdin.net) but if you check with deep study I translated Hindi words that a common man can understand easily which were untranslated and wrongly translated. There were many words that were translated wrongly means:

Please consider an Example (Not translation lines): English sentence: It is good Video Player and good decoding features.
Previous Hindi translated: आईटी इस गुड वीडियो प्लेयर एंड गुड डिकोडिंग फेअतुरेस|
My Hindi translation: यह अच्छा वीडियो प्लेयर और अच्छा डिकोडिंग सुविधा है|

Sir, my work is my pride. I never copy paste.

2. Sir, you closed the thread without getting my reply, and you mentioned that I am wasting your time, I checked every line of previous Hindi translation for approx. 2-3 hours a day and changed Hindi words which were untranslated or not correctly placed.

3. Sir you can compare all my files with Hashing Algorithms like SHA-512 etc., with previously translated. You will find files are different except 2 file that has only 2 lines.

4. Sir, I just not translated H/W, S/W or YUV, I translated many words and sentences also you can also check when you deep analyze.

5. Sir, my aim is to use good level translation, so that every Hindi person you understand, speak, write Hindi can easily understand and without any error or difficulty.

6. I don't have MX Player but all my friends use MX Player as they have high end phones.

7. You can also check that previous Hindi translated file is 53% completed and I completed to 100%.

Sir, I don't copy paste, I work by studying line by line, and translated words/ sentences where ever needed.

Why do you think I am wasting you time. I checked and studied line by line. And corrected many words and sentences which were needed to changed, please have a deep study, requesting you.

Sir you disrespected my work and time. I worked with Honesty and Dedication.
I corrected sentences or words which were not translated correctly. I passed which are translated correctly.

Sir please don't be angry.
I work for helping people.
I want to help my countrymen so that all my people can understand your software better.

Thanking You

Your Sincerely
Ashish Sharma

We will review your translations.
Once we have reviewed your translation, we will make some necessary changes if it's required. Till that be patient & don't create new threads...😉😉😉
The Following User Says Thank You to ktsamy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 110

466 posts
More
What ktsamy said.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread