ZAGG discount voucher inside :D

Search This thread

irkan

Nov 26, 2009
hello

I got two discount codes from ZAGG, .. one 30% and the other is 10%

here is the 10% if anyone is interested :)

is8nfa6p

your discount code is for 10% off site-wide. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before April 30th, 2010. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

enjoy :rolleyes:

lewyharvey

May 10, 2007
Middlesbrough
Got this from Zagg last night don't need it now so 1st to use gets 50% off anything on their site :)

Hello,

Thank you for entering ZAGG's weekly Apple iPad giveaway contest.

Congratulations, your discount code is for 50% off site-wide. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before April 30th, 2010. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

i3bjba9j

Thanks for entering the ZAGG iPad giveaway. Be sure to tell your friends and family so they can have a chance to win.

The ZAGG team

cez10

Feb 16, 2010
Got this from Zagg last night don't need it now so 1st to use gets 50% off anything on their site :)

Hello,

Thank you for entering ZAGG's weekly Apple iPad giveaway contest.

Congratulations, your discount code is for 50% off site-wide. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before April 30th, 2010. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

i3bjba9j

Thanks for entering the ZAGG iPad giveaway. Be sure to tell your friends and family so they can have a chance to win.

The ZAGG team

invalid code :< prob some1 used it already

cez10

Feb 16, 2010
btw do they sell only 1 invisible shield? or is it like a twin pack ?? cuz it doesnt say :S

mic_888

Retired News Writer
Sep 8, 2007
London
btw do they sell only 1 invisible shield? or is it like a twin pack ?? cuz it doesnt say :S

From previous purchases, it's just one invisible shield - but ZAGG provides a lifetime guarantee and will send you a new one if you ruin your old one, as long as you send back all the pieces of your ruined shield.

Here's two more codes (valid till 30-APR-10)

30% off pzfpdjd

20% off p8d4ssz

TurkzZ

Apr 15, 2010
From previous purchases, it's just one invisible shield - but ZAGG provides a lifetime guarantee and will send you a new one if you ruin your old one, as long as you send back all the pieces of your ruined shield.

Here's two more codes (valid till 30-APR-10)

30% off pzfpdjd

20% off p8d4ssz

thanks bro, got 20% off :D

irkan

Nov 26, 2009
if its used that it expires right? .. so if people, .. if you wanna share just share the un-used codes :p

duuncan

Mar 18, 2006
heres my spare 20% off code.

Used a 40% just now and got the maximum invisible shield for £13 with recorded delivery, bargin!

enter code during checkout on the right hand column after choosing postage and clicking checkout

code: i3a3jnsd