Post Reply

Post your case or accessories that you bought here.

OP rjan22

17th October 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #41  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Tempered glass screen protector

For those of you who bought the tempered glass screen protector
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KDD0PHC/

Did you remove the original preapplied screen protector the phone came with? Or did you leave it on and apply the glass protector on top?

I've ordered it but haven't received it yet, currently using the original screen protector and the one the cyclops case came with over it. Only downside is that dust gets into the top between the two screen protectors. I'm thinking the glass protector will alleviate that problem. So I'm not sure if I should remove the original screen protector the phone came with. So did you remove it? If not why?

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk
17th October 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #42  
Coffee Freak's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadesdude

Tempered glass screen protector

For those of you who bought the tempered glass screen protector
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KDD0PHC/

Did you remove the original preapplied screen protector the phone came with? Or did you leave it on and apply the glass protector on top?

I've ordered it but haven't received it yet, currently using the original screen protector and the one the cyclops case came with over it. Only downside is that dust gets into the top between the two screen protectors. I'm thinking the glass protector will alleviate that problem. So I'm not sure if I should remove the original screen protector the phone came with. So did you remove it? If not why?

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

I removed the pre applied screen protector and the one that came in the cyclops case. Just using the tempered glass screen protector with the cyclops. Working excellent.
You don't even know you have a screen protector installed. Responsiveness is excellent. I tried it with leaving the cyclops case screen protector on and that sucked the dock icons and typing weren't responsive and I had to push harder. Was annoying.

Sent from my MT2L03
The Following User Says Thank You to Coffee Freak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th October 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #43  
MikeyLee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 550
 
3,130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Freak

I removed the pre applied screen protector and the one that came in the cyclops case. Just using the tempered glass screen protector with the cyclops. Working excellent.
You don't even know you have a screen protector installed. Responsiveness is excellent. I tried it with leaving the cyclops case screen protector on and that sucked the dock icons and typing weren't responsive and I had to push harder. Was annoying.

Sent from my MT2L03

How in the hell do you remove this case? LOL
17th October 2014, 07:11 PM   |  #44  
Coffee Freak's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLee

How in the hell do you remove this case? LOL

It's not easy. Be careful you can mess it up, damage it. Unhook the tabs on one side, work around from one corner pulling away the rubber from the little tabs on the plastic face piece till you get it loose all the way around. It's a pain in the ass but it makes me feel more comfortable about it survival in a fall.

Sent from my MT2L03
The Following User Says Thank You to Coffee Freak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th October 2014, 07:21 PM   |  #45  
MikeyLee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 550
 
3,130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Thanks, I'll give that a shot
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyLee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ascend mate, huawei, mate
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes