FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Post your case or accessories that you bought here.

10th November 2014, 06:13 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbass311

no that's where I got it I think. I think $30 from some buyer on Amazon maybe...

I posted the wrong link. That seller's price is only 23 bucks. Fixed it.

Sent from my MT2L03

4th January 2015, 07:52 AM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
gel case
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0047.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	256.5 KB
ID:	3097237  
11th January 2015, 12:04 AM |#74  
armband
I just ordered this red armband for the Mate 2.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I will let ya'll know how it works out when it arrives from the other side of the world. lol.
19th January 2015, 06:56 AM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Black Flex Gel Case for MT2-L03 Available Through Consumer Cellular
Hi folks...just picked one of these phones up used...the Consumer Celluar variety- was able to unlock it via an eBay code buy for $2 for use on AT&T Straight Talk.

As an FYI, Consumer Celluar sells a black Flex Gel case/car charger combo Accessory Kit for the Ascend Mate 2 for $15. It's available through the Consumer Cellular website and in some Sears stores - I found a couple of Sears near me that had one in stock - it can also be ordered into KMart stores. It's a pretty standard rubberized case in flat black but it does the basic job, and the port holes are in the correct places for the MT2-L03 American phones. I have some other Chinese cases coming for it and will likely pick up a Trident once I have the tempered glass in for it from China, as well as a belt case that was made to hold a Galaxy Mega with an Otterbox. Target sells the Consumer Celluar phone but I have not seen them sell the Accessory Kit. If you want a basic case fast that doesn't have to be modified this is an option.

Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Consumer Celluar Accessory Kit
Last edited by TVCCS; 26th January 2015 at 06:33 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ascend mate, huawei, mate
Previous Thread Next Thread