Smile

Bootloader Unlockcode

22nd September 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I was very very excited to see that this phone was rooted, so not wasting anytime i went trough the steps only to be halted to a stop by the unlockcode, the program that the great person, dont remember his name, attached, the one in chinese, didnt work for me. so i deccided to email huawei and expected them to one, take days to get bacl to me and two most likely find a reason to not give me the code. Both were untrue, as i emailed them sunday night and got an email today, monday6:00 am.

so my main reason for this post it to tell people abouy huawei's websitethat will giveyou your code withoit emailng them. I cant lost link, but just google "EmotionUI - Unlock Bootloader - Huawei Club" and it is their vmall website that has a form you fill in and bam youshould have it. I have not tested it, ive been on the site, and huawei's email to me has the link.
22nd September 2014, 12:19 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 21

42 posts
More
I'm pretty sure that the site that you are referring to only lets you unlock the Ascend Mate 2 MT2-C00 China Telecom Dual sim version.

It doesn't support any other version of the Mate 2 unfortunately.

http://en.club.vmall.com/emotiondown...k&action=apply

http://www.emui.com/plugin.php?id=unlock
Last edited by 4L0M; 22nd September 2014 at 12:31 PM.
22nd September 2014, 02:59 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
So what about the code i got in the email? would thst not work. havemt had a chance to try it out yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4L0M

I'm pretty sure that the site that you are referring to only lets you unlock the Ascend Mate 2 MT2-C00 China Telecom Dual sim version.

It doesn't support any other version of the Mate 2 unfortunately.

22nd September 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 21

42 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by varun204

So what about the code i got in the email? would thst not work. havemt had a chance to try it out yet

If you got sent a code via Email it should work fine.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread