Flag Ypsilanti,Mi
Thanks Meter: 7

102 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzEvilGeniuszz

In US we have Jelly Bean unfortunately.

I'm sure there will be some development! I honestly wish I could downgrade this Mega to 4.2.2 Jellybean atleast I would have root and my battery life was way better with JB
6th September 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #32  
Flag NYC, New York
Thanks Meter: 48

217 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by banks2878

I'm sure there will be some development! I honestly wish I could downgrade this Mega to 4.2.2 Jellybean atleast I would have root and my battery life was way better with JB

The Mega has its own device forum, are there no 4.2.2 ROMs?
6th September 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #33  
Flag Ypsilanti,Mi
Thanks Meter: 7

102 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobSTi

The Mega has its own device forum, are there no 4.2.2 ROMs?

not for this AT&T Mega, this particular Mega has a locked bootloader and no devs are really taking this phone on like I'd hoped. I think I will try this Ascend Mate2 out and see how I like it.. you cant really beat the price on this phone
6th September 2014, 05:09 AM   |  #34  
Flag NYC, New York

217 posts
More
Quote:

not for this AT&T Mega, this particular Mega has a locked bootloader and no devs are really taking this phone on like I'd hoped. I think I will try this Ascend Mate2 out and see how I like it.. you cant really beat the price on this phone

Ah, I see.

I suggest you wait for more info on the Mate7. It may wind up being too pricey, and/or it may wind up in the hands of developers. Who knows?

Anyways, it's up to you!

Sent from my MT2L03 using XDA Free mobile app
6th September 2014, 07:10 AM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 14

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjan22

Please anyone who is in for a bounty for a root, post here guys, please make sure if you make a promise stand up for it thanks.

We need this, IMO the best thing about if a DEV gets a root we can elimates all annoying ads on the entire HAM2.

Please pledge your bounty and state why you wanted a root. thanks

WE HAVE ROOT!!!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/asce...-ham2-t2867975

Hahaha, I guess I am the first one to enjoy root on US version of HAM2 and post how to root the phone here And with the help of guys' here we finally fully rooted the phone! Really happy I could help all of you guys.

I did spend several night in finding a way to unlock the bootloader and root the phone. And if you decided to donate to me, I would really appreciate it and treat myself a good dinner. Here is my paypal address: dbmj.pay@outlook.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dbmj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th September 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 17

92 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbmj

Hahaha, I guess I am the first one to enjoy root on US version of HAM2 and post how to root the phone here And with the help of guys' here we finally fully rooted the phone! Really happy I could help all of you guys.

I did spend several night in finding a way to unlock the bootloader and root the phone. And if you decided to donate to me, I would really appreciate it and treat myself a good dinner. Here is my paypal address: dbmj.pay@outlook.com

You certainly deserve it.

If anyone in here mentioned that they would be in for a bounty please pay up.
6th September 2014, 03:43 PM   |  #37  
Flag NYC, New York

217 posts
More
I'll be putting money in my PayPal account later today!

Sent from my MT2L03 using XDA Free mobile app
25th September 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #38  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

490 posts
Quote:

no you would be wasting money.. I got the att mega I527 the bootloader is locked and has made this phone a pain we finially got the kitkat update for it but still no root.. I just seen the HAM2 for the first time lastnight and was curious to see if this phone had a lot of development going on I see there isn't!! best of luck to all of you with this phone

What? Isn't bet of luck to all with this phone (HAM2)? Well we have a root already, so to all samsung that is 500-600+ no root, try HAM 2 for $299 on amazon with 30 days no restocking trial might worth a try.
25th September 2014, 08:31 PM   |  #39  
Flag Richmond, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 1,652

1,839 posts
Donate to Me
More
http://download.chainfire.eu/452/Sup...erSU-v2.02.zip

Boot to TWRP and install zip. Reboot when done and check the play store in case there is an update available.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread