Yay

Yay indeed
16th January 2015, 09:59 PM   |  #362  
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
Talking Bootloader unlock still given 150116
Quote:
Originally Posted by degeiso

Yup I sent it about an hour ago 9pm eastern time, got a reply about 15 minutes later! Chinese time is 12 hours ahead so no doubt the beginning of their work day.

Off I got to root.

I usually just search and read for my answers, but after reading this post above and getting the bootloader unlock code from Huawei I had to join to confirm the above post. I think degeiso found the answer, send your email during their business hours following the format found somewhere here in this thread. After many months of sending emails, I sent the email again at 9:27pm Atlantic time (Puerto Rico), on Wednesday January 14th 2015 and received my unlock code at 10:11pm same day. I would say send email at 9pm Eastern time a probably get a faster response since they are probably open then. the format I used was as follows:

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""

Subject:
boot loader unlock code

Body:
I purchased Huawei Ascend Mate 2
MT2-L03 and would like a boot loader unlock code
S/N B2**************
IMEI 8**************
Thank you

Sent from Windows Mail

IMEI: 8**************
IMEI SV: **
Serial Number from phone in software view: CC**********
SN:B2**************

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""

Good luck all

same here, off I go to root
The Following User Says Thank You to TowermanT For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2015, 12:14 AM   |  #363  
Thanks Meter: 89

214 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TowermanT

I usually just search and read for my answers, but after reading this post above and getting the bootloader unlock code from Huawei I had to join to confirm the above post. I think degeiso found the answer, send your email during their business hours following the format found somewhere here in this thread. After many months of sending emails, I sent the email again at 9:27pm Atlantic time (Puerto Rico), on Wednesday January 14th 2015 and received my unlock code at 10:11pm same day. I would say send email at 9pm Eastern time a probably get a faster response since they are probably open then. the format I used was as follows:

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""

Subject:
boot loader unlock code

Body:
I purchased Huawei Ascend Mate 2
MT2-L03 and would like a boot loader unlock code
S/N B2**************
IMEI 8**************
Thank you

Sent from Windows Mail

IMEI: 8**************
IMEI SV: **
Serial Number from phone in software view: CC**********
SN:B2**************

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""

Good luck all

same here, off I go to root

same I am usually asleep at that time now due to getting up early for work but I found a chrome extension called boomerang which lets me schedule emails to be automatically sent at any time in the future. I set it for just after 9pm est during the week and in just a couple of hours had my code.

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread