Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Some Progress in Rooting the HAM2

8th March 2015, 03:58 AM   |  #411  
Iguanadon's Avatar
Member
Flag Wise
Thanks Meter: 20
 
83 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
What I did at waiting for device prompt was to then hold power and volume rocker "down" (Fast boot?) and wait. Device was found and unlocked.
Sorry for not remembering correct key combo lol
Last edited by Iguanadon; 8th March 2015 at 04:01 AM.
10th March 2015, 04:32 AM   |  #412  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xordos

In this state, you can use following adb cmd to enter fastboot mode:



Update: ah, now I saw you previous post that you already run this command, then after run above cmd, is your phone in fastboot mode?
also, before you run unlock, you can use following to list device as well in fastboot mode:

fastboot devices

Hi,
the adb reboot bootloader, reboots the phone to the points where its tells you that bootloader is Locked. Then when i try fastboot devices, nothing happens. so i think im having problem with fastboot!?
10th March 2015, 04:47 AM   |  #413  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
172 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by garrydell

Hi,
the adb reboot bootloader, reboots the phone to the points where its tells you that bootloader is Locked. Then when i try fastboot devices, nothing happens. so i think im having problem with fastboot!?

shutdown phone, press hold vol down, then power on till you get into fastboot, plug in usb and try again.
10th March 2015, 05:43 AM   |  #414  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo221

shutdown phone, press hold vol down, then power on till you get into fastboot, plug in usb and try again.

did this over and over, no luck
10th March 2015, 01:24 PM   |  #415  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by garrydell

did this over and over, no luck

Yeah, I know the feeling. I've been at it for more then a month now.
adb. exe device recognized
fastboot. exe device sometimes recognizes device as MT6592 (Honor 3x Pro) but once in bootloader mode Unknown device.

Tried so many drivers, even PdaNetA4170 and a host of others.
Damn, HiSuite recognizes my make and model but still in fastboot mode the same results: Unknown device!!!
Even cleaned out pc and with different USBcables tried 10s of times, no luck.
10th March 2015, 06:36 PM   |  #416  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
172 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by garrydell

did this over and over, no luck

is your mate2 non-branded? consumer? I have consumer, the driver is in the phone's partition. use that.
11th March 2015, 12:14 AM   |  #417  
Senior Member
Flag Uhrichsville
Thanks Meter: 140
 
440 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garrydell

did this over and over, no luck

Go play store and get an app called quick boot. It will get you into recovery or boot loader with one click. Other than that you can install the drivers off the phone vootibg normally and hook it up as a drive.
The Following User Says Thank You to Moody66 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2015, 06:07 AM   |  #418  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo221

is your mate2 non-branded? consumer? I have consumer, the driver is in the phone's partition. use that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody66

Go play store and get an app called quick boot. It will get you into recovery or boot loader with one click. Other than that you can install the drivers off the phone vootibg normally and hook it up as a drive.

hi,
no its not a consumer, i tried the quick boot and it says i have to be rooted or the app just close. what is the name of the driver on the phone, did some search but didn't see anything. thanks man

---------- Post added 11th March 2015 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 10th March 2015 at 11:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sha91

Yeah, I know the feeling. I've been at it for more then a month now.
adb. exe device recognized
fastboot. exe device sometimes recognizes device as MT6592 (Honor 3x Pro) but once in bootloader mode Unknown device.

Tried so many drivers, even PdaNetA4170 and a host of others.
Damn, HiSuite recognizes my make and model but still in fastboot mode the same results: Unknown device!!!
Even cleaned out pc and with different USBcables tried 10s of times, no luck.

same here never had so much problem flash a phone.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes