FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

Ascend P6 (U06) B709 EMUI 3.0 KitKat

96 posts
Thanks Meter: 110
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Description firmware: http://www.carbontesla.com/2015/01/a...ui-3-0-kitkat/
Original topic here: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=36924928
B709 ROM Details
Device: Ascend P6
Model: P6-U06
Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
EMUI: 3.0
Firmware: B709
Date: 1-01-2015
Status: Unofficial
Type: Stable
Ported By: OXALIS
Availability: Download links
File Name:
  1. RepacK_emui_3.0_b709_by_OXALIS_P6-U06 https://mega.co.nz/#!ER0h0IDZ!lJWmd5...3xIv8lzYA58s3Y
  2. RepacK_emui_3.0_b709_by_OXALIS_P6-U06_v03 https://mega.co.nz/#!cBVn2BQZ!7frUBZ...XQmSxclzB7WUmc
  3. Emui_3.0_b709_by_OXALIS_P6-U06_v04 https://cloud.mail.ru/public/L375g6c...P6-U06_v04.zip
  4. P6_U06_B709v05_Kangvip_plus_OXALIS DELETED

  5. B709_P6-U06_modBy_OXALIS_v06(final)
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=219
Last edited by oxalis1970; 29th June 2015 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Support of firmware is completed. Thank you all)
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to oxalis1970 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
11th January 2015, 08:51 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Hi, is there french language ?
Thank for your help
11th January 2015, 08:55 PM |#3  
oxalis1970's Avatar
OP Member
Flag БЕЛАРУСЬ
Thanks Meter: 110
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcao

Hi, is there french language ?
Thank for your help

Language packs without changes
Last edited by oxalis1970; 29th June 2015 at 01:44 PM.
11th January 2015, 10:58 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hi, is it possible to flash KangVip tools on b709? Thanks.

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Free mobile app
12th January 2015, 12:54 AM |#5  
metallforest's Avatar
Member
Flag Pampatar
Thanks Meter: 6
 
Donate to Me
More
What's the difference between this and B708? Anything new on this ROM?
The Following User Says Thank You to metallforest For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2015, 01:55 AM |#6  
Manelit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Where do i put the initd file? im gonna install over 708 repack from here!
12th January 2015, 04:26 AM |#7  
oxalis1970's Avatar
OP Member
Flag БЕЛАРУСЬ
Thanks Meter: 110
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallforest

What's the difference between this and B708? Anything new on this ROM?

This firmware (officially) for P6-U06 yet,it is a remake from C00. When installing over firmware 706-708 enough before flashing to make wipe cache and dalvik-cache,data and programs will remain. Root access is missing(easily obtained via TWRP)
There is also a possibility through twrp to get the location of your region. All basic lotions work through cust.
If you want to register your location,write some and I'll post archive.
The Following User Says Thank You to oxalis1970 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2015, 04:35 AM |#8  
Manelit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxalis1970

This firmware (officially) for P6-U06 yet,it is a remake from C00. When installing over firmware 706-708 enough before flashing to make wipe cache and dalvik-cache,data and programs will remain. Root access is missing(easily obtained via TWRP)
There is also a possibility through twrp to get the location of your region. All basic lotions work through cust.
If you want to register your location,write some and I'll post archive.

i cant get root with twrp. it doesnt root. location Portugal
12th January 2015, 07:15 AM |#9  
miz_pimp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 292
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manelit

i cant get root with twrp. it doesnt root. location Portugal

You'll need to install SuperSU from the Play Store. I flashed the SuperSU zip too, but for some reason, the SuperSU app didn't install, not sure why, but installing from the play store worked just fine. [emoji106]
12th January 2015, 08:47 AM |#10  
oxalis1970's Avatar
OP Member
Flag БЕЛАРУСЬ
Thanks Meter: 110
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miz_pimp

You'll need to install SuperSU from the Play Store. I flashed the SuperSU zip too, but for some reason, the SuperSU app didn't install, not sure why, but installing from the play store worked just fine. [emoji106]

I through TWRP installed without problem.Iz of this and are not integrated in the root system.
The Following User Says Thank You to oxalis1970 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes