[BETA][ROM] Test ROM B122

Search This thread

warea

Dec 1, 2007
Anyone notice WiFi disruption on this B122 ? I am now all of a sudden starting to notice that WiFi cuts off during standby. I checked the WiFi settings and power mode but they were proper. Also tried switching them on/off, tried rebooting device, but yet problem remains. At times turning on the screen shows the WiFi is off. While other times the WiFi active notification shows when i turn on the screen but, once i unlock the screen the WiFi notification disappears and comes back, making me wonder whether WiFi was on or off during the standby.

Last edited:

benna

Jun 5, 2012
Installed yesterday, everything works...better battery time and no wifi dropouts... :D

How much better is the battery life for you (B122 compared to old B111) ?
I am on stock B111 and want to know if its worth it to go to B122?
Also, does it look the same? I like the look of the B111
Thanx alot

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Noob question. So I read all the posts and saw:
--I know I can install this rom from settings.
--WIFI drops only when NOT on normal power managment.
--Battery seems better than on B111.

My questions are:
1) Will this rom void my warranty? (and do I need root )
2)Is there an chance of bricking my device? ( alot of people did on B118 )
3) Does the UI look the same as B111?
4) And can I update traight from B111 to B122.

Thanx for the time peeps

warea

Dec 1, 2007
My questions are:
1) Will this rom void my warranty? (and do I need root )
2)Is there an chance of bricking my device? ( alot of people did on B118 )
3) Does the UI look the same as B111?
4) And can I update traight from B111 to B122.

Thanx for the time peeps

2) No one bricked their device on B122 or any other international version roms.
3) Yes everything looks the same. Its just bug fixes and stability improvements.
4) Yes you can update to B122 from B111. And go back to B111 if you want, by doing the same procedure.

Battery life would not be significantly different.

Kaioh_shin

Dec 15, 2011
hey guys, I am considering upgrading from LG optimus L9 to this phone.
is this a good purchase in your opinion?

How is your screen on time with this version?

thanks

benna

Jun 5, 2012
I updated with no troubles from B111 to B122. Its still to early to say, but looks like the battery life is better like the people said. How much better I cant say just yet. But my WiFi is slow ( slower than on B111 ).

It could maby be my internet connection on the rooter, but I will test later.

Thanx for everyones help ! Hope the development on P6 will pick up and be an big hit!

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

hey guys, I am considering upgrading from LG optimus L9 to this phone.
is this a good purchase in your opinion?

How is your screen on time with this version?

thanks

Its a gr8 phone ! One of the best buys( price compared to perfomance)
Remember, benchmark scores only give a slight idea of the phone, but dont relay on that numbers.
The phone is snappy , beautiful , screen looks verry awsum ( not like the S4 hehe )
I would buy the phone again.

I got 13 Hours standby with 4,5 Hours of screen on ( was on B111 software ). That numbers was with gaming, whatsapp, internet and music. I did abuse it. But the battery life if in my eys not good. I am only on my first charge on B122 software. As of now on B122, I have 9 hours of tanby with 1 hours of screen on and battery is on 67%.
My Wifi or HSDPA+ is always on, screen brightness on 50%.

Best of luck man

Reactions: interdan

polykoma

Nov 4, 2013
Berlin
i hardly think the p6 will turn to a beast as soon as custom kernel and roms are present

i got a ~16k Antutu atm on BlueAndroid v02

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

benna

Jun 5, 2012
I am going back to B111. On B122 SD card keeps disapering. Hope official will have this fixed of even on KitKat

benna

Jun 5, 2012
That is wierd. I reformated my card, reboot and its been 2 days .memory card not lost so for. so I will stick to B122:p

smfilip

Jan 27, 2010
MNE
I upgraded from B107 to B122 (There wasn't any OTA update),it works fine, but I didn't noticed that anything is different :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    P6-U06V100R001C00B122
    test firmware Android 4.2.2 (C00B122). With very high probability the same build will be posted on the official website. For more details please post below .
    Warning: This firmware is not final and may contain non-critical errors, it is now in the process of testing! You install this firmware at your own risk! When upgrading, all data will be deleted! Pre-make a backup of master data (SMS, calls, contacts)

The installation method
    Unpack the archive;
    Write to the root of the memory card folder dload the file UPDATE.APP inside;
    Restart the phone by holding down both volume buttons ;
    The installation process starts flashing;
    Do not forget to delete the file from the folder dload UPDATE.APP on the memory card, it is no longer needed.

DOWNLOAD LINK 1

DOWNLOAD LINK 2
    Hello. It's actually me, DTS. korri is wrong and this software didn't provided by OTA by now. husen4u, i don't know where did you get it from, but please, be so kind to to give original link to my web site, where it was originally uploaded. http://it4u.do/showthread.php?t=177

Speaking about software - translation is correct - this is Russian software, what is now it testing.
    Here is a high speed mirror for anyone needing it:
    http://we.tl/afDxkbx7Hl
    It's not EmotionUI 2.0. And it will not be published this year. Some screenshots of EmUI 2.0 you can find here. And translated page from g.translate.

Just open a account or connect via Face Book and you will have the rom in 30 minutes.