Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Dropzone problem solve?

OP suenky91

30th August 2014, 01:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Francavilla Fontana
Thanks Meter: 20
 
140 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Hi, I have a Ascend P6 with B512 and I have the "dropzone problem" and the "automatic boot applications problem" by a message in this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/asce...orial-t2846797 I solved the "automatic boot applications problem" (I used Activity Launcher), can I solve with the same method or similar the "dropzone problem"? I don't have ROOT access!


Thanks in advance, Carlo!


Sorry 4 my English but I'm Italian !
30th August 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #2  
Skyllery's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St-Denis Reunion
Thanks Meter: 50
 
141 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suenky91

Hi, I have a Ascend P6 with B512 and I have the "dropzone problem" and the "automatic boot applications problem" by a message in this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/asce...orial-t2846797 I solved the "automatic boot applications problem" (I used Activity Launcher), can I solve with the same method or similar the "dropzone problem"? I don't have ROOT access!


Thanks in advance, Carlo!


Sorry 4 my English but I'm Italian !

Did you speak about this ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2781902 > For Dropzone in PhoneManager

don't have official firmware but search in PhoneManager or in Settings for the autoboot app

Good Luck
20th October 2014, 05:13 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyllery

Did you speak about this ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2781902 > For Dropzone in PhoneManager

don't have official firmware but search in PhoneManager or in Settings for the autoboot app

Good Luck

I can't find the dropzone management inside phone manager.
20th October 2014, 02:17 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Ciao Carlo
Quote:
Originally Posted by suenky91

Hi, I have a Ascend P6 with B512 and I have the "dropzone problem" and the "automatic boot applications problem" by a message in this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/asce...orial-t2846797 I solved the "automatic boot applications problem" (I used Activity Launcher), can I solve with the same method or similar the "dropzone problem"? I don't have ROOT access!


Thanks in advance, Carlo!


Sorry 4 my English but I'm Italian !

Ciao Carlo .. non puoi risolvere senza root.. il root facile lo ottieni in poco tempo con Root Genius su pc ( davvero 2 minuti ) . Per avere il root devi attivare nelle impostazioni sviluppatore Debug Usb , poi aspetti che ti riconosce il telefono e clicchi su quick root .. e il gioco fatto ... poi una volta rootato il telefono , devi scaricare Root Browser ( e dargli autorizzare i permessi di root ) e andare in Build.prop .. scorrere tutto il documento e verso la fine c' la scritta : ro.config.delstartupmanager= true ... Tu devi togliere il "Del " . quindi lasciare ro.config.startupmanager( ecce ecc ) . Riavvia il telefono .. ora a questo punto vai in gestione telefono e ti comprare in alto a destra un immagine di 2 cacciaviti . e attivi la gestione dropzone e autorizzi le applicazioni che vuoi ( tipo facebook messenger ) ... Fine =D
20th October 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #5  
raptor92's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
248 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuelaracri

Ciao Carlo .. non puoi risolvere senza root.. il root facile lo ottieni in poco tempo con Root Genius su pc ( davvero 2 minuti ) . Per avere il root devi attivare nelle impostazioni sviluppatore Debug Usb , poi aspetti che ti riconosce il telefono e clicchi su quick root .. e il gioco fatto ... poi una volta rootato il telefono , devi scaricare Root Browser ( e dargli autorizzare i permessi di root ) e andare in Build.prop .. scorrere tutto il documento e verso la fine c' la scritta : ro.config.delstartupmanager= true ... Tu devi togliere il "Del " . quindi lasciare ro.config.startupmanager( ecce ecc ) . Riavvia il telefono .. ora a questo punto vai in gestione telefono e ti comprare in alto a destra un immagine di 2 cacciaviti . e attivi la gestione dropzone e autorizzi le applicazioni che vuoi ( tipo facebook messenger ) ... Fine =D

Only english allowed here! Please, respect RULES!
Nice day
20th October 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #6  
Skyllery's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St-Denis Reunion
Thanks Meter: 50
 
141 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13579tsy

I can't find the dropzone management inside phone manager.

You need a rooted phone to modify two lines in the build.prop see in the page linked in my previous post
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ascendp6, dropzone, huawei, kitkat, problem
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes