Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,562 Members 53,777 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need Nandroid (TWRP) files

Tip us?

marcelfbaur
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Need Nandroid (TWRP) files

Hello everybody,

i tried to install Stock AOSP 4.4.4 on my Ascend P6 yesterday (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2739825) but i accidentally wiped the internal storage, too. Now the only thing i can access is the TWRP menu, i have no operating system and cant enter bootloader or sideload (i installed the drivers on my pc (windows 7) but it still doesn't recognize the phone).
I figured out that the only working option at this point now is the "restore" option in TWRP but i don't have a backup file from before whiping the internal storage.
So could anyone upload me the nandroid files for the Ascend P6 U06 (international version), so that i have any ROM installed and can start new?

Thank you all very much!

Marcel
The Following User Says Thank You to marcelfbaur For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

miz_pimp
Old
Thanks Meter 254
There was a nandroid backup that was uploaded of B513, you just need to search within the B513 thread.

Good luck!
Phone: Huawei Ascend P6
ROM: EMUI2.3 KitKat
The Following User Says Thank You to miz_pimp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

N!ELS huawei p6
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Database SD CARD

Hello

you can move i system to sd card.
i have do this many time
and if you want to acces the phone, if you are running linux than its working.
yes i try windows but i have try it.
good luck!

Greetz

marcelfbaur
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks a lot!!! I'm now searching for a good ROM (the aosp doesn't have working WiFi). What do you recomend? is OMNI Rom good?