Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 41,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Huawei P6-U06 Chinese Rom - HELP!

Tip us?

osstis
Old
(Last edited by osstis; 1st September 2014 at 08:33 AM.) Reason: more details
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Question Huawei P6-U06 Chinese Rom - HELP!

I got this Huawei from China market, it's P6-U06 and running Chinese B113SP02, I'm looking for a best way to make it International and update to B125>B132>KitKat. Problem is there is no option for local update, only OTA but it is says "device up to date" Also I got bootloader unlocked and TWRP 2.7.0.0 installed from
new and there is no root for a moment.

Please see pictures for more details
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-01-08-06-21.png
Views:	88
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	2920300   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-01-08-06-43.png
Views:	76
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	2920301   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-31-22-46-43.png
Views:	73
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	2920302   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-31-22-46-07.png
Views:	74
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	2920303  

taaeem
Old
Thanks Meter 202
I it's actually running a custom ROM because atx is a dev team from china so. It don't look like a fake copy.
Huawei Ascend P6 - Perfect Phone

osstis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by taaeem View Post
I it's actually running a custom ROM because atx is a dev team from china so. It don't look like a fake copy.
Thanks I know it's no fake. The question is how to update to official kitkat if there is no "local update" option. Also I'm not sure where to find a stock recovery to force update.app file.

Recently I've successfully installed JB 4.2.2 and it seems good http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2570602. I can live with it,
but how to get official kitkat on my device?

gregysk
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by osstis View Post
Thanks I know it's no fake. The question is how to update to official kitkat if there is no "local update" option. Also I'm not sure where to find a stock recovery to force update.app file.

Recently I've successfully installed JB 4.2.2 and it seems good http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2570602. I can live with it,
but how to get official kitkat on my device?
Root your phone,download b.513 rom repacked by oxalis and flashed true twrp.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L07 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to gregysk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

taaeem
Old
Thanks Meter 202
When you want to use stock recovery than go to TWRP 2.6.3.3 for jelly bean and there should be an stock recovery for B118 this you can flash. After that you can flash the update.app for B132 and from there you can flash B512 which is the newest international firmware, if you want Chinese firmware you can update to B508.
Huawei Ascend P6 - Perfect Phone
The Following User Says Thank You to taaeem For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

osstis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
thanks guys I will try both ways and will report

osstis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by osstis View Post
thanks guys I will try both ways and will report
That's weird. I've flashed B118 stock recovery, full wiped and forced update.app but failed, I've tried B125 and B132. Update.app has been placed in my sd memory card /dload/. For now I'm on JB custom rom with stock recovery.

Maybe because I'm on custom rom based on B120, I have no idea

osstis
Old
(Last edited by osstis; 2nd September 2014 at 02:34 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Thumbs up SOLVED

To any one having same problem as me. Flash B118 Stock Recovery (via bootloader and fastboot commands) Download P6 Unicom EMUI2.0 from here http://dl.vmall.com/c01l4l4a2y#, unpack and copy dload folder to your memory card and install from "locale update" or force update from recovery by pressing power+volume-volume when phone is off. Next, download B132 International and make update the same way as before (update.app in dload folder). Last step, download B512 official international kitkat and again unzip and use "local update". Just remember to delete old update.app in dload folder. If you experiencing any issues, just do factory reset for fresh install. As my phone is P6-U06, I don't know if it will works for others.

Just please notice: after B132 update I've had message "android process media has stopped" and had to factory reset before update to B512 KK.
so best Idea make a backup of all your important things before you do anything.

I hope it will help to somebody else.

The Following User Says Thank You to osstis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]