FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Bricked

7th March 2015, 07:13 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have no Idea what i did to brick the phone but it wont get past the huawei splash screen. i am a complete noob at this so please dont explain everything clearly. i do not have any custom recovery installed (i have stock Android system recovery <3e>)

EDIT:
i have also downloaded the emotionUI UPDATE.APP and put it on the sd card but when i boot up this happens;
(i havent posted enough to allow me to send links and the attachment button is broken so just remove the spaces in the link and it will work
http s: //vimeo.com/121563634

i downloaded the firmware from some chinese place but im too lazy to check where but if it rly matters i can
Last edited by mbdawg; 7th March 2015 at 10:09 PM. Reason: UPDATE

8th March 2015, 05:12 AM |#2  
Flag Gevgelija
Thanks Meter: 86

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbdawg

I have no Idea what i did to brick the phone but it wont get past the huawei splash screen. i am a complete noob at this so please dont explain everything clearly. i do not have any custom recovery installed (i have stock Android system recovery <3e>)

EDIT:
i have also downloaded the emotionUI UPDATE.APP and put it on the sd card but when i boot up this happens;
(i havent posted enough to allow me to send links and the attachment button is broken so just remove the spaces in the link and it will work
http s: //vimeo.com/121563634

i downloaded the firmware from some chinese place but im too lazy to check where but if it rly matters i can

To me it looks like you made a bad update and now you need to reflash. Now if you know which firmware was the last working one on thw phone i can make a suggestion on what to put in the sd card to flash.

Sent from my SM-G850F
The Following User Says Thank You to tileeq For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2015, 12:21 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tileeq

To me it looks like you made a bad update and now you need to reflash. Now if you know which firmware was the last working one on thw phone i can make a suggestion on what to put in the sd card to flash.

Sent from my SM-G850F

sry for the late reply. i have fixed it (i just downloaded the firmware from huawei's website and it worked flawlessly DERP) thanks anyway
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread