No registration required

[Q] Custom roms

OP 90mrsandman

29th July 2014, 08:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
Hi!

My p6 has now official international B510. I would like to install twrp and then custom rom, but I don't know where to start. I guess I should install kitkat beta? If so where I can download it and can I just install it via local update?

Thanks!
29th July 2014, 10:01 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 8,567

3,599 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mrsandman

Hi!

My p6 has now official international B510. I would like to install twrp and then custom rom, but I don't know where to start. I guess I should install kitkat beta? If so where I can download it and can I just install it via local update?

Thanks!

Hello !

If you want to install TWRP Recovery first, make sure your bootloader is unlocked !

Also you need to have some basic knowledge on how to use "adb", "fastboot" and how to set proper driver in your PC to recognized your device even in bootloader mode ! ( If you think these things are still unknown to you, than Google is your friend in order to bring this knowledge )

After, you can start with those threads : Club Huawei, How-TO - Flash Kernel, TWRP and Stock Recovery, General Bootloader Unlock for ALL Huawei Phones!, TWRP 2.7.1.0 .

Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to surdu_petru For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th July 2014, 10:26 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
Thanks a lot!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread