FORUMS

[Q] How to root my solid Huawei Ascend P6?

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By enbeea, Junior Member on 7th May 2015, 05:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys,
I have a little problem with rooting my Huawei Ascend P6-C00 (Android 4.4.2). Latterly, in January I guess, Iíve updated my phone to Emui 3.0 (by official firmware). Emui 3.0 is awesome but unfortunately it has a lot of unnecessary system applications . So Iíve just wanted to remove them. Seriously, I think I tried every program to root my phone. But it always failed. For example Root genius Ė I was so close, but then suddenly the phone just turned off and rooting was stopped. Iím so desperate already. But I donít want to let these stupid system applications win. I will be glad for any advise or tip.

Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to enbeea For This Useful Post: [ View ]

8th May 2015, 02:59 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enbeea

Hi guys,
I have a little problem with rooting my Huawei Ascend P6-C00 (Android 4.4.2). Latterly, in January I guess, Iíve updated my phone to Emui 3.0 (by official firmware). Emui 3.0 is awesome but unfortunately it has a lot of unnecessary system applications . So Iíve just wanted to remove them. Seriously, I think I tried every program to root my phone. But it always failed. For example Root genius Ė I was so close, but then suddenly the phone just turned off and rooting was stopped. Iím so desperate already. But I donít want to let these stupid system applications win. I will be glad for any advise or tip.

Thank you

You need to root it with TWRP. I think that is only way.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA mobile app
12th May 2015, 05:32 PM |#3  
zanjan
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdnanCG

You need to root it with TWRP. I think that is only way.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA mobile app

how to root from TWRP ?! there is no right link or thread for downloading and instalin this recovery
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread