Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] huawei ascend p6 bricked HELP ME

OP sarathcskwi

6th July 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
hi
my huawei ascend p6 phone don't boot up and i cant reset the phone
went i re set
formatting/cache.....
data wipe complete.
E :failed to mount /cache (invalid argument)
E :failed to mount/data(invalid argument)

as shown in the picture attached
Can any help to find me a solution for this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140706_130635.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	264.1 KB
ID:	2835782   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140706_130707.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	245.7 KB
ID:	2835783   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140706_130952.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	256.1 KB
ID:	2835784   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140706_131018.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	253.3 KB
ID:	2835785  
6th July 2014, 12:52 PM   |  #2  
taaeem's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 245
 
752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Try to reinstall your firmware via dload just search for a tutorial here on xda.
6th July 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
i tryed
Quote:
Originally Posted by taaeem

Try to reinstall your firmware via dload just search for a tutorial here on xda.

i try to re install your firmware,but it not working
can u send some details
6th July 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #4  
taaeem's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 245
 
752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarathcskwi

i try to re install your firmware,but it not working
can u send some details

Okay download the B132 or B125 extract the archive and but the dload folder onto your SD card than reboot while holding power + vol+ + vol-. It should install the firmware right away. This will delete all your apps and app data. When this don't work try reformatting the SD card to FAT32 or use another SD card. That are all option I know for now.
7th July 2014, 12:23 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by taaeem

Okay download the B132 or B125 extract the archive and but the dload folder onto your SD card than reboot while holding power + vol+ + vol-. It should install the firmware right away. This will delete all your apps and app data. When this don't work try reformatting the SD card to FAT32 or use another SD card. That are all option I know for now.

i already do this but it don't work .................i don't root my phone can i root this now?
7th July 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #6  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 5
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarathcskwi

i already do this but it don't work .................i don't root my phone can i root this now?

Push via adb a custom recovery : TWRP.
Put a custom ROM on your sdcard and flash it via TWRP. That will also root your device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes