FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] huawei ascend p6 bricked HELP ME

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By sarathcskwi, Junior Member on 6th July 2014, 11:24 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi
my huawei ascend p6 phone don't boot up and i cant reset the phone
went i re set
formatting/cache.....
data wipe complete.
E :failed to mount /cache (invalid argument)
E :failed to mount/data(invalid argument)

as shown in the picture attached
Can any help to find me a solution for this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140706_130635.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	264.1 KB
ID:	2835782   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140706_130707.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	245.7 KB
ID:	2835783   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140706_130952.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	256.1 KB
ID:	2835784   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140706_131018.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	253.3 KB
ID:	2835785  
The Following User Says Thank You to sarathcskwi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sarathcskwi Ad-Free
 
 
6th July 2014, 11:52 AM |#2  
taaeem's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 503
 
More
Try to reinstall your firmware via dload just search for a tutorial here on xda.
6th July 2014, 02:07 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
i tryed
Quote:
Originally Posted by taaeem

Try to reinstall your firmware via dload just search for a tutorial here on xda.

i try to re install your firmware,but it not working
can u send some details
6th July 2014, 02:23 PM |#4  
taaeem's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 503
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarathcskwi

i try to re install your firmware,but it not working
can u send some details

Okay download the B132 or B125 extract the archive and but the dload folder onto your SD card than reboot while holding power + vol+ + vol-. It should install the firmware right away. This will delete all your apps and app data. When this don't work try reformatting the SD card to FAT32 or use another SD card. That are all option I know for now.
7th July 2014, 11:23 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by taaeem

Okay download the B132 or B125 extract the archive and but the dload folder onto your SD card than reboot while holding power + vol+ + vol-. It should install the firmware right away. This will delete all your apps and app data. When this don't work try reformatting the SD card to FAT32 or use another SD card. That are all option I know for now.

i already do this but it don't work .................i don't root my phone can i root this now?
7th July 2014, 12:31 PM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarathcskwi

i already do this but it don't work .................i don't root my phone can i root this now?

Push via adb a custom recovery : TWRP.
Put a custom ROM on your sdcard and flash it via TWRP. That will also root your device.
21st August 2015, 01:26 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag SPM
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hi
I have the same problem some answers?

my huawei ascend p6 phone don't boot up and i cant reset the phone
went i re set
formatting/cache.....
data wipe complete.
E :failed to mount /cache (invalid argument)
E :failed to mount/data(invalid argument)

as shown in the picture attached
Can any help to find me a solution for this?
21st August 2015, 03:35 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Gevgelija
Thanks Meter: 119
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasega

hi
I have the same problem some answers?

my huawei ascend p6 phone don't boot up and i cant reset the phone
went i re set
formatting/cache.....
data wipe complete.
E :failed to mount /cache (invalid argument)
E :failed to mount/data(invalid argument)

as shown in the picture attached
Can any help to find me a solution for this?

Try wiping the phone through fastboot and then try to flash the firmware with stock recovery. So get into bootloader mode (power+volume down untill it gets stuck on huawei ascend logo), connect it with pc and use fastboot commands to wipe all on phone, flash a stock recovery again with fastboot recovery, and then try to isntall the firmware with the recovery.

Sent from my SM-G850F
24th August 2015, 08:44 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag SPM
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tileeq

Try wiping the phone through fastboot and then try to flash the firmware with stock recovery. So get into bootloader mode (power+volume down untill it gets stuck on huawei ascend logo), connect it with pc and use fastboot commands to wipe all on phone, flash a stock recovery again with fastboot recovery, and then try to isntall the firmware with the recovery.

Sent from my SM-G850F

a tutorial?
2nd September 2015, 12:51 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy
I'm sorry to tall but your phone is now like mine its hard bricked internal storage is dead you need to change motherboard
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes