FORUMS

[Q] which is better Galaxy 19200 or Huawei mate 1

114 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By mseif, Senior Member on 28th August 2014, 01:26 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have S4 (i9500) but I need to move to a bigger display withing a limited budget. I am thinking between the Mega i9200 or the Huawei mate 1. I read the following comments
on the internet, and I wonder if someone can verify by practical usage / knowledge of both :
1- The Mate 1 , does not rotate the screen, so I can only use it in the portrait mode.
2- Although the mate has bigger and faster CPU, but the Mega is as fast.
3- The Mate uses the main button on the screen so the actual display used is less, and if you hid ethose button, you it will be difficult to find and use the back button, within an application.

If any one can help me choose, I will be very grateful.
 
 
28th August 2014, 01:29 PM |#2  
warea's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 589
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mseif

I have S4 (i9500) but I need to move to a bigger display withing a limited budget. I am thinking between the Mega i9200 or the Huawei mate 1. I read the following comments
on the internet, and I wonder if someone can verify by practical usage / knowledge of both :
1- The Mate 1 , does not rotate the screen, so I can only use it in the portrait mode.
2- Although the mate has bigger and faster CPU, but the Mega is as fast.
3- The Mate uses the main button on the screen so the actual display used is less, and if you hid ethose button, you it will be difficult to find and use the back button, within an application.

If any one can help me choose, I will be very grateful.

what about mate 2 ? Its low priced.
The Following User Says Thank You to warea For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 01:50 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Cairo
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warea

what about mate 2 ? Its low priced.

Believe it or not, it is not available in Egypt yet. Still not sure if he has the same bug of not working in the landscape mode.
28th August 2014, 08:18 PM |#4  
warea's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 589
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mseif

Believe it or not, it is not available in Egypt yet. Still not sure if he has the same bug of not working in the landscape mode.

Id say wait for Mate 2 to release or order online. Mate 1 is outdated and wont get the latest firmwares and so on and end up a burden.
28th August 2014, 11:33 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Cairo
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warea

Id say wait for Mate 2 to release or order online. Mate 1 is outdated and wont get the latest firmwares and so on and end up a burden.

Thanks, I wud probably do that
29th August 2014, 04:05 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
What about IPro Sense Avancer?
29th August 2014, 09:01 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Cairo
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zemega

What about IPro Sense Avancer?

Thanks . Specs look good but am looking for a bigger screen 6" or so.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes