[Q] best ROM

OP aljazyzek

24th August 2014, 01:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
hi

i am searching for best ROM that has best performance for gaming and low power consumption.

currently i have installed OMNIROM but the batery drain is awfull.
also i wannt to change battery,wifi,...icons.i am using rom tollbox pro for changing wifi,signal,battery icons but it doesnt work i dont know for any other way to change it.
24th August 2014, 10:04 PM   |  #2  
Flag St-Denis Reunion
Thanks Meter: 33

103 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljazyzek

hi

i am searching for best ROM that has best performance for gaming and low power consumption.

currently i have installed OMNIROM but the battery drain is awful.
also i want to change battery,wifi,...icons.i am using rom tollbox pro for changing wifi,signal,battery icons but it doesn't work I don't know for any other way to change it.

Hi
P6 is 6 mm.. it's not made for gaming at all but for design and use like a smartphone need to be used ..

The problem it's the fact that huawei don't give us the kernel source of KK (we need to use official kernel) so in custom rom the power consumption is high so use a JB custom rom, or go to Official KK and install Xposed Framework (for personalisations)
25th August 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 36

116 posts
More
Try the rom listed in my sig
26th August 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyllery

Hi
P6 is 6 mm.. it's not made for gaming at all but for design and use like a smartphone need to be used ..

The problem it's the fact that huawei don't give us the kernel source of KK (we need to use official kernel) so in custom rom the power consumption is high so use a JB custom rom, or go to Official KK and install Xposed Framework (for personalisations)

Thank you,i have installed Latest KK Paranoid rom and power consumption is much lover now,i am still wondering how to change statusbar icons and if ART works with this rom and will the power consumption be higher if i turn it on?
26th August 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #5  
Flag St-Denis Reunion

103 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by expl8rer

Thank you,i have installed Latest KK Paranoid rom and power consumption is much lover now,i am still wondering how to change statusbar icons and if ART works with this rom and will the power consumption be higher if i turn it on?

You are lucky many people don't like Paranoid for the power consumption i'm too on it and for a daily use it's good.

Paranoid use the theme application from CM11/PAC/ and others you need to download one (on the playstore for exemple and go to settings > theme and in style you can change the icons by apply one of your downloaded theme.

You shouldn't use ART even in KitKat this functionality is in beta and it's doesn't change nothing just some app don't work because they are not upgrade to run on ART.

Good Luck
26th August 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #6  

5 posts
Quote:

You are lucky many people don't like Paranoid for the power consumption i'm too on it and for a daily use it's good.

Paranoid use the theme application from CM11/PAC/ and others you need to download one (on the playstore for exemple and go to settings > theme and in style you can change the icons by apply one of your downloaded theme.

You shouldn't use ART even in KitKat this functionality is in beta and it's doesn't change nothing just some app don't work because they are not upgrade to run on ART.

Good Luck

Oh great,thank you

Do you recomend any other apps? for ram bosting,cpu setting,....?
26th August 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #7  
Flag St-Denis Reunion

103 posts
More
Wink
Quote:

Oh great,thank you

Do you recomend any other apps? for ram bosting,cpu setting,....?

Nos specially all you need is in the settings > performances or in SOP application i just have :

CleanMaster to clean memory

NotificationOff to hide DolbySound notification

But look others CM applications like CM browser (the fastest i know)

and i just have BuiltProp Editor to change the density

I don't need more but i think i will reinstall RAM manager i used it on my Galaxy S 2

If you have interessant app
Last edited by Skyllery; 26th August 2014 at 02:42 PM.
27th August 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #8  

5 posts
Quote:

Nos specially all you need is in the settings > performances or in SOP application i just have :

CleanMaster to clean memory

NotificationOff to hide DolbySound notification

But look others CM applications like CM browser (the fastest i know)

and i just have BuiltProp Editor to change the density

I don't need more but i think i will reinstall RAM manager i used it on my Galaxy S 2

If you have interessant app

Okay,so i can download CM apps from google store or from net?
im runing this ROM for three days now and i dont have any problems except in google store i have to download app twice cause in first try i always get an error,but thats not a big problem

oh is there any site with free CM11 themes?
27th August 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #9  

267 posts
I was on PA.
Nice ROM ,lot costumation, nice themes etc.
But i changed to AOSPA!!! Why ???
Its more clean i can add enything i whant with exposed or playstore and atutu score is bigger. I more happy with this rome,if i not play games it batery can hold about 2-3 days.

Here is some screens

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1409149739767.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (39.4 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 1409149759475.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (53.4 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 1409149768055.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (78.0 KB, 39 views)
27th August 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #10  
Flag St-Denis Reunion

103 posts
More
Quote:

Okay,so i can download CM apps from google store or from net?
im runing this ROM for three days now and i dont have any problems except in google store i have to download app twice cause in first try i always get an error,but thats not a big problem

oh is there any site with free CM11 themes?

You can find lots of theme on XDA in themer section just search on the forum. Or in the playstore it's the most simple way to found good themes.

Quote:

I was on PA.
Nice ROM ,lot costumation, nice themes etc.
But i changed to AOSPA!!! Why ???
Its more clean i can add enything i whant with exposed or playstore and atutu score is bigger. I more happy with this rome,if i not play games it batery can hold about 2-3 days.

Here is some screens

AOSPA is Paranoid Android did you mean AOSP ?

AOSP is a too basic android version for me in AOSPA there is hover (notifications at the top), pie (for the immersive mod) and Peek in settings > display (for lockscreen notification)
And for theming you need Xposed and it's a bit more difficult to use than CM11theming app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread