Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,019 Members 53,607 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

internet wont work if is WIFI with password

Tip us?

BiGbu_SVK
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Default internet wont work if is WIFI with password

hi, i buyed my girlfriend a P6, but wifi wont work, if its connected on my tethered wifi everything works, on my/her home wifi it dont, why ? i cant find any fix on that, ive googled last 4-5 days, tried lots of roms, now on omni KK stable, worked 2days and today it goes crazy again :/
Phone: ( <- no usable smartphone ) -> HTC Oxygen -> SE K550i -> LG 990i Viewty -> HTC Wildfire s -> HTC Desire HD - >> Samsung Galaxy Y -> SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2
stock KitKat, rooted
Tablet : Witstech Wits A81E -> Samsung Galaxy TAB -> Huawei MediaPad -> Asus Google NEXUS 7 WIFI (sold) -> ?

Skyllery
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGbu_SVK View Post
hi, i buyed my girlfriend a P6, but wifi wont work, if its connected on my tethered wifi everything works, on my/her home wifi it dont, why ? i cant find any fix on that, ive googled last 4-5 days, tried lots of roms, now on omni KK stable, worked 2days and today it goes crazy again :/
Hi

try "forgot" when you select your rooter in Settings > Wifi then try to connect with WPS (circle with arrow) and on the rooter there is a button WPS too push the two at the same time the phone will connect automatically to wifi.

If it's a wifi problem on the phone you can also try to do a factory reset (it will erase all your data so backup before)

But you should go to official JB B125 and B132 are the more stable rom.

Good luck