Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,506 Members 39,581 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Kill default music player (B510) Headset bug

Tip us?

YouriRevenn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Audio [Q] Kill default music player (B510) Headset bug

Hello,
Today i upgrated my Huawei p6 phone to B510, from B104.
For music listening i used winamp. In B104 my headset (original boxed) worked well, when i pushed the buttom twice, winamp takes to the next song, when the screen was black too.

Now the trick comeing to life!:D
In B510 the when i push the headset button, winamp takes to the next song, BUT when the screen off, winamp stop playing any song, and the default original "music player apk" comeing to life and take the controll..

Is there any solution, to deal with the default music player, without root my phone?
Or its just working with rooted phones?

I can't set winamp as default music player. I can't found this option anywhere..

Thank you for any help!:)

blueIBI
Old
Thanks Meter 15
maybe you can deactivate the default music player(media center)..
HUAWEI Ascend P6-U06 B510 - rooted

YouriRevenn
Old
(Last edited by YouriRevenn; Yesterday at 10:02 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueIBI View Post
maybe you can deactivate the default music player(media center)..
I tried at the first place. Theres only forced shutdown. The blocking label is gray and does not allow to uninstall. :/
When i used the forced shutdown the apk run as if nothing had just happened.

Skyllery
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouriRevenn View Post
Hello,
Today i upgrated my Huawei p6 phone to B510, from B104.
For music listening i used winamp. In B104 my headset (original boxed) worked well, when i pushed the buttom twice, winamp takes to the next song, when the screen was black too.

Now the trick comeing to life!
In B510 the when i push the headset button, winamp takes to the next song, BUT when the screen off, winamp stop playing any song, and the default original "music player apk" comeing to life and take the controll..

Is there any solution, to deal with the default music player, without root my phone?
Or its just working with rooted phones?

I can't set winamp as default music player. I can't found this option anywhere..

Thank you for any help!
Normaly to upgrade to Kitkat we need to updade first to B125 or B132 because others versions are too old and can cause some bugs. B104 is one of the first if it's not the first version for the P6 so maybe you need to go back B125 or B132 and reupdate to KitKat. Or a factory reset (will erase all your data backup before)

Good Luck
If I helped you just hit the Thanks button on the left I don't need more

Huawei Ascend P6-U06 ParanoidAndroid 4.4.4 by Surdu_Petru + 32 Gb SdCard

Old phones : Samsung Galaxy S I9100 (ParanoidAndroid 4.4.4), Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 (ParanoidAndroid 4.4.4)