Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more
Post Reply

[Q] New Music Player V6.1.12

OP MarkTulagan

23rd August 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Hi guys.

Just want to ask if you happen to log-in in your Huawei ID to enable download on the Music Player with V6.1.12. I can't seem to log-in hence, can't download online music.

You can update Huawei's new Music Player via Huawei App Center.

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by MarkTulagan; 23rd August 2014 at 09:36 AM. Reason: grammar correction
23rd August 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #2  
Skyllery's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St-Denis Reunion
Thanks Meter: 33
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkTulagan

Hi guys.

Just want to ask if you happen to log-in in your Huawei ID to enable download on the Music Player with V6.1.12. I can't seem to log-in hence, can't download online music.

You can update Huawei's new Music Player via Huawei App Center.

Thank you in advance.

Use the research function ...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618952
23rd August 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyllery

Use the research function ...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618952

Thanks but I think that, it did not solve my concern. The update is good but the problem is that you can not log-in in your Huawei ID and returns an "invalid username/password". Please try it to know what I am talking about.

Note: without rooting your P6.

Again. Thank you for pointing me to the thread.
23rd August 2014, 11:57 AM   |  #4  
miz_pimp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 261
 
752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkTulagan

Thanks but I think that, it did not solve my concern. The update is good but the problem is that you can not log-in in your Huawei ID and returns an "invalid username/password". Please try it to know what I am talking about.

Note: without rooting your P6.

Again. Thank you for pointing me to the thread.

Hi.

Try installing the Huawei ID app, and see if it solves your login problem.

https://mega.co.nz/#!LoBnlKYb!EpMNW_...M8riC03SY7c4mw
23rd August 2014, 12:14 PM   |  #5  
Skyllery's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St-Denis Reunion
Thanks Meter: 33
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkTulagan

Thanks but I think that, it did not solve my concern. The update is good but the problem is that you can not log-in in your Huawei ID and returns an "invalid username/password". Please try it to know what I am talking about.

Note: without rooting your P6.

Again. Thank you for pointing me to the thread.


Sorry I forgot a part of my reply. But for downloading you will maybe be forced to follow this thread. And maybe this thread resolve the connection problem too i haven't test it i'm not on official Rom.

And if the build.prop block this functionality there's no other ways .. you need to modify it
Last edited by Skyllery; 23rd August 2014 at 12:18 PM.
23rd August 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
thank you very much for the information on my device says when trying to start session "at this time, this service is not available in your region" (I am Spanish)
23rd August 2014, 04:25 PM   |  #7  
astrit1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 184
 
189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatono

thank you very much for the information on my device says when trying to start session "at this time, this service is not available in your region" (I am Spanish)

This is very simple to fix you need Root
Download Region Changer from Google play store and change your region to English(US) and than log in to your account after that simple change the language back to Spanish
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....RegionChanger
The Following User Says Thank You to astrit1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrit1

This is very simple to fix you need Root
Download Region Changer from Google play store and change your region to English(US) and than log in to your account after that simple change the language back to Spanish
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....RegionChanger

many thanks, worked perfectly to

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Ascend P6 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank