Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 51,955 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] please help me guys...I am screwed

Tip us?

4sachu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default half done

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueIBI View Post
you should not make a ZIP file..
now you are at then beginning again..
some how installed the B132 version.the boot.img and recovery.img ,I flashed these 2 files using adb.exe.
Now the file for B513 and B510 (I have both downloaded).these file are zip files,not .app files.when I put these files in dload folder in sd card and trying to flash throgh using the local update,its coming as .then i tried installing the twrp and trying installing the zip .then the error comes as sd card could not be mounted,invalid argument ( almost like that).and this B132 version which I have now is not showing signal to my phone.I have to change it as soon as possible.

4sachu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default half done

some how installed the B132 version.the boot.img and recovery.img ,I flashed these 2 files using adb.exe.
Now the file for B513 and B510 (I have both downloaded).these file are zip files,not .app files.when I put these files in dload folder in sd card and trying to flash through using the local update,its coming as package not installed. .then i tried installing the twrp and trying installing the zip .then the error comes as sd card could not be mounted,invalid argument ( almost like that).and this B132 version which I have now is not showing signal to my phone.I have to change it as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

blueIBI
Old
(Last edited by blueIBI; 7th August 2014 at 03:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 18
OK..
before you try to flash.. read the posts here in this forum (there are threads about the b513, the downgrading process and the updating process as well)..
the b510 must be extracted (unzipped)..inside you find the update.app in the dload folder..this should be put on the sdcard (or internal storage)..then by local update started..this can only be succesful when you flash the JB stock recovery again (cause you said you are in twrp again)..
be patient.. read the threads..and maybe try the search function..there are some threads which might help you too..
HUAWEI Ascend P6-U06 B512 - TWRP Recovery - build.prop mods - earphones volume tweak

4sachu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default now B512

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueIBI View Post
OK..
before you try to flash.. read the posts here in this forum (there are threads about the b513, the downgrading process and the updating process as well)..
the b510 must be extracted (unzipped)..inside you find the update.app in the dload folder..this should be put on the sdcard (or internal storage)..then by local update started..this can only be succesful when you flash the JB stock recovery again (cause you said you are in twrp again)..
be patient.. read the threads..and maybe try the search function..there are some threads which might help you too..
I did as you said.I installed B512 and its working well.but still I am not able to get mobile network.I think the mobile is not even recognizing the sim.I searched everywhere in the forums its mentioned nowhere.kindly help me..and this wil be the last help I will be asking you from.Thanks In advance.

digijedi007
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Default Possible Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4sachu View Post
I did as you said.I installed B512 and its working well.but still I am not able to get mobile network.I think the mobile is not even recognizing the sim.I searched everywhere in the forums its mentioned nowhere.kindly help me..and this wil be the last help I will be asking you from.Thanks In advance.
So to clarify did you start with flashing the stock jb recovery and then flashing the b132 rom with it? Then did you go through the setup process? after that did you use the local update method (ie update by placing the file inside the internal memory's folder? and using the huawei update app thing to update?) after that you should have a clean functional rom > possible fixes for your sim card issue>
  1. Try removing the sim card, then booting the phone without it>then turning it of and try reinserting the sim and try booting up again?
  2. Take out the sim and wipe it's contact plate between your thumb and index finger?
  3. Check the phone's settings = settings>mobile networks> then making sure of the roaming state(If you travelling it should be on),making sure the right network provider is selected (also 2g or 3g some networks does'nt have good 3g infrastructure) and check you access points
  4. Try using your provider's USSD code and try to request the cell settings.
  5. Just turning on the phone and leaving it on for a while to see if it starts connecting by itself.
Owner Of http://basicfixing.com/ (pc hardware and software tips, reviews of phones,pc accessories,games.)
Phone History

(R=Retired)
Samsung D500(R) > Samsung E370(R )> Samsung E250(R )> Lg KP265(R) > Nokia N70 (R) > Nokia N70 (R) > Sony Ericsson Xperia X2(R)
>HTC Wildfire(Buzz)(Backup)(Cynogenmod 7)

> Huawei Ascend P6-U06(Current)(DIY ROM- B510 Based With Added mods)

People instead of saying thanks please use the thanks button instead

P6 Common Issues & Fixes

4sachu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Finally I figured it out.. I used the a adb. And reflashed the modem.img file which I got from exploring the update.app. It was a trial and error method.. Got lucky. But still Bluetooth not working.. May be i need to figure out which is the .img file responsible for that.
Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using xda app-developers app
Tags
ascend p6, b107, twrp, update.app