[Q] Big problems in Huawei Ascend p6 after update to 4.4.2 - contacts, lags, gps.

OP dinqta

4th September 2014, 10:02 AM   |  #21  
Flag St-Denis Reunion
Thanks Meter: 63

160 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by puvenj

Hi Guys, I just encountered the same issue, my software is b513 kit kat. Hope there 's a better solution to this.

There's no better solution. For some poeple the upgrade cause no problem for other there's lag and other issue ..
6th September 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
-
B510 very slow, on my P6 :/
9th September 2014, 07:45 PM   |  #23  

6 posts
I want to downgrade back to jelly bean from b512.. Kindly can anyone tell me how to... Does the force upgrade method work properly or are there problems In the downgrade
10th September 2014, 05:07 PM   |  #24  

6 posts
I just used the forced update method and flashed back the b111 original downloaded from the huawei site.
31st January 2015, 12:05 PM   |  #25  

1 posts
whenever your contacts stop showing up you just need to go to the settings and tap Manage apps, then go to ALL and find Contacts and Contacts Storage, tap contacts and then tap force stop and then OK.. do the same for contacts storage
This always works for me !
Good luck
31st January 2015, 08:08 PM   |  #26  
Flag dar es salaam

6 posts
More
I have one of
HUAWEI P6 S-U06 bought second hand,it has 4.4.2 but the phone doesnot even give option to hard reset, it just stuck on restating and those chinese logo when I boot with power+ volume up or down or both It just stuck, I realy need to had reset the phone,also jave tried factory reset from setting but it goes the same please help.
Sorry for my poor english
Sent from my HUAWEI P6 S-U06 using XDA Free mobile app

Sent from my HUAWEI P6 S-U06 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread