FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] Guide to unlock Huawei Ascend Mate bootloader

QA Bot
3rd March 2015, 05:50 AM |#1  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Q&A for Guide to unlock Huawei Ascend Mate bootloader

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for Guide to unlock Huawei Ascend Mate bootloader. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

3rd March 2015, 05:50 AM |#2  
Flag Ottawa

More
broken link
the link to unlock the bootloader and install twrp isnt working. My phone is stuck on the logo screen and wont go further, a friend has been helping out but not getting anywhere. He thinks the bootloader is locked. Can you help please.

Pete Ackers
4th March 2015, 11:56 AM |#3  
Flag Ottawa

More
cant unlock bootloader
I have tried everything to get my bootloader unlocked. The unlock program in this thread doesnt seem to work. I see the tex scrolling when I run it but at the end it still says the bootloader is unlocked. I need my phone back as I use it for work as a currency trader.
I believe my firmware version is 4.1.2, I was getting help from a friend Justin Fisher and we had rooted the phone. He was trying to get me to make a nandroid back up but my sd card was too small. So I left the phone alone until I could ask Justin if there is a way to send that file to the phone. Next thing I know the phone is frozen at the logo screen. I have no idea what happened. My phone is the Huawei Ascend Mate, mt1-u06
Please help

Pete Ackers
Last edited by peteackers; 4th March 2015 at 02:27 PM. Reason: additions
5th March 2015, 10:23 PM |#4  
Flag Ottawa

More
cant unlock bootloader
I have the Huawei Ascend Mate, mt1-u06. Android Version 4.1.2, Build # B221. I have the phone rooted successfully and tried running the unlocker file with twrp that you have on this thread. It wont unlock the bootloader but does install twrp successfully. Any suggestions on how to unlock it. I am out of ideas.

Pete
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread