Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q&A] [ROM] Huawei P6 MIUI V5 Kitkat 4.4.2 Release [Update 4.9.22]

OP QA Bot

QA Bot
16th October 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Q&A for [ROM] Huawei P6 MIUI V5 Kitkat 4.4.2 Release [Update 4.9.22]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:
16th October 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #2  

1 posts
Need help
Hi I m using kitkat 4.4.2 B512 and I want to install MIUI V5 please help me step by step, I Don't understand whats the mean of OTA and this number 4.9.22...its shown somewhere in my device? where I can check? please suggest me so that I can deside which link I have to download....
16th October 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 27

191 posts
More
just read the thread..in the first posts should be explained how to install the miui v5..

ot: OTA means Over The Air..its a form of getting official updates by the phone developer (here huawei)..

the 4.9.22 is in this case the version of miui v5 by the developer of the rom..
18th October 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #4  

8 posts
Hello
So i finished the installation of the MIUI v5 on my phone but after rebooting it, the phone is blocked on the huawei logo...
Then i decided to come back to the firmware B508 so i put dload folder with UPDATE.APP and i launched the system recovery... and i'm stucked here:

USB update enter...
HUAWEI SDCARD&USB UPDATE AGENT VERSION 2.0
This phone is secureboot phone.
This phone is UNLOCK state.

What i'm supposed to do ?

EDIT: resolved the problem. need to put dload folder woth update.app in a raw sd and open recovery mod
Last edited by YShoun; 18th October 2014 at 06:41 PM.
9th November 2014, 08:47 AM   |  #5  

0 posts
Battery Life
Hello,
i am a very big miui fan and i have the actually version installed on my huawei p6.
The ROM is very stable but the battery drain on my huawei p6 is too high, i think.
I do serveral things on my phone and after 30 mins are only 70% left ??
Or when the phone are still in my bag in standby for 1 hour, are 90% left?

Is that normal for this rom ? I think i lose to fast battery..

Can anyone help me ?
Big thanks.
18th November 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #6  

0 posts
Hi,
Since a year i use Miui Version 3.11.22 on my Huawei Ascend P6. Now I want to try your Version because of some new Features and whats app compatibility.

I tried to install thi Miui version and i have a problem.
  • I installed Firmware B508 with Start ForceUpdate ( dload Folder and Power/Volume-/Volume+)
  • Then i used cwm recovery to come in Recovery mode.
  • I choosed the miui file from external sdcard, the Installation is very quick, simply one minute without failure.
  • After it the phone reboot and do not start in Miui (I only see the Huawei boot Logo).
Can you help me to install Miui?
Last edited by carlosschroot; 18th November 2014 at 11:00 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread