FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] What to do please help me.

QA Bot
9th May 2015, 09:07 PM |#1  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Q&A for What to do please help me.

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for What to do please help me.. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

9th May 2015, 09:07 PM |#2  

More
Unable To Back TO Stock Rom !!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SvenHee

if you do not know what went wrong we can probably not help.

Please Help Me .
Im Using huawei Ascend Mate MT1 U6 (Custom Rom AICP Using TWRP 7.00). I Need To Back to my stock rom Or Stable Custom ROm (Like KangVIp Rom)

I Test In SD Card Dload Method Is Doesn't Working. It Says SD Card Update Failure. (Something Like that)

Please Tell anyone, how to downgrade or back to my stable ROm ...........................................:e ek:
10th May 2015, 07:05 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
most of the time you need to flash your preferred stock boot.img (of the firmware you want to revert back to)..

then you need to flash the stock recovery of the firmware you want..

and now you can force update the rom (stock)..
11th May 2015, 03:12 PM |#4  

More
Please Tell Me in Clear and fully.
I'm the new member. I'm junior member. Please Explain Clearly. How update forcely
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread