[Theme]Emotion UI 2.3 - Android L Style

Do you wont an Update on the existed Themes? (Bug fix,Some New things, etc..) ;)

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

xysawq

Oct 5, 2009
Hi, I really like your theme.
Just something I noticed with it:
When holding the power button the menu with "shut down", "restart", "air plane mode" aso shows up correctly, but the icons have different colours.
The "shut down" and "restart" buttons are coloured in this blue-turquoise, but the other icons are still grey.
If you could fit them to the rest it would be great.

Also I think it would be fun to have the choice of colors. I mean you offered us red, blue and green, but I would like some orange to fit your choice of wallpaper, and maybe also some violet. The colours shouldn't be too lurid, but more muted (if you understand what I mean), just like that turquoise is.
More icons would also be nice, I don't know if it is possible to change the icons of the normal Google apps like Maps, Goggles, or YouTube to fit the style better...

Either way many thanks for the nice theme!

astrit1

Apr 14, 2014
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hi, I really like your theme.
Just something I noticed with it:
When holding the power button the menu with "shut down", "restart", "air plane mode" aso shows up correctly, but the icons have different colours.
The "shut down" and "restart" buttons are coloured in this blue-turquoise, but the other icons are still grey.
If you could fit them to the rest it would be great.

Also I think it would be fun to have the choice of colors. I mean you offered us red, blue and green, but I would like some orange to fit your choice of wallpaper, and maybe also some violet. The colours shouldn't be too lurid, but more muted (if you understand what I mean), just like that turquoise is.
More icons would also be nice, I don't know if it is possible to change the icons of the normal Google apps like Maps, Goggles, or YouTube to fit the style better...

Either way many thanks for the nice theme!

The icons of the menu with shut down restart, and air plane mode will be fixed on the next update thnxx

Some themes with other colors are coming a bit later because they need more work also the icons of google apps will be added on the next update too :)

fekomostar

Jul 11, 2014
Great, just great job you made with this theme. I have a just a little suggestion. Can you made a unlocking screen effect like on original Breeze theme? You know, with just a sunshine effect without padlock icon.

Last edited:

liquidor

May 1, 2011
Great, just great job you made with this theme. I have a just a little suggestion. Can you made a unlocking screen effect like on original Breeze theme? You know, with just a sunshine effect without padlock icon.
You can just select whatever lockscreen you like from within the design APP...

janoskisado

Dec 25, 2013
The theme is really amazing. I really like it, I hope you keep improving it because right now I think is the best theme for EMUI 2.3.

We expect new updates expectantly. :good::good::good:

Mehdi900

Jun 9, 2014
Create a theme

How to compress theme files that with restarting phone is ok? I need for your help :confused:

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
wouldn't you agree that the black navbar looked better than the grey one?

Very excellent theming, I must say.
On white, grey is better than black but the Theme is so good, I really don't mind whichever.

Really good.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: astrit1

astrit1

Apr 14, 2014
OnePlus 7 Pro
Update

Hello all a new small update is here
Some small color bugs fixed and added some icons
Hope u like it :)
mrx7m3
VT6UaZ
GmmN0I

Some other Apps and Icons coming soon :)

Installation of the Update:
Delete the old file from HwThemes folder and paste the new file

Download: Android L Style

Erickorn

Aug 9, 2014
Hi,

What icon pack did you use as a base ?, because I use the nova launcher and the icons do not change me and I can not apply

liquidor

May 1, 2011
you think maybe you could also make an icon for whatsapp plus, or at least just link the normal whatsapp icon to whatsapp plus.

otherwise: awesome theme!! you basically make me stay on stock ;) i really like the stock rom and huaweis emui, but i dont like all the themes, always to colorful and crowded

astrit1

Apr 14, 2014
OnePlus 7 Pro
you think maybe you could also make an icon for whatsapp plus, or at least just link the normal whatsapp icon to whatsapp plus.

otherwise: awesome theme!! you basically make me stay on stock ;) i really like the stock rom and huaweis emui, but i dont like all the themes, always to colorful and crowded

Yes i can make a whatsapp Plus Icon it will be there when i Update the theme :)

kokozzz

Aug 9, 2014
Hey astrit1, can you make the theme with red and orange colour and upload it here? It'd be really nice.
That's the theme I've always wanted. I was gonna root and get Xposed for this, but now it's so damn easy. Thanks man. :good:

Top Liked Posts