Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,298 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Balance theme for JB [EMUI 1.6]

Tip us?

FSRider
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default Balance theme for JB [EMUI 1.6]

Hi to all, i've tried for one month on my P6 KK with B510 rom, but i wasn't satisfied, a bit too laggy

However the new UI was great, and i've found the new theme balance really good. Recently i've downgraded to B125, which is perfect for me.. but themes are a bit boring.

So.. i've tried (for the first time EMUI themes) to edit officials EMUI 1.6 themes, replacing icons and other things with elements from EMUI 2.3 balance themes. I've played with this for an hours.. so the result it's only a sort of mixed themes between Balance, Taste and Halo themes.

I want to share it with you, hope you will enjoy it

Probably i will try to customize it more, particularly the lockscreen and the widget.

Hi to all

Below download link and screenshots (i've changed the homescreen wallpaper, in the theme it's the default balance homescreen theme as on KK)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6W...it?usp=sharing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Home.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (159.0 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg Homefolder.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (119.7 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg unlock.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (75.9 KB, 95 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FSRider For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pirl8
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSRider View Post
Recently i've downgraded to B125
Have you tried B511?
It lags less than B510, definitely.

May I ask a couple of specific questions, since you're italian, too?
  1. Why B125 and not B132? I'm asking since I had to upgrade to B132 manually: I've never seen it available online.
  2. How does GPS work on your terminal? On mine ... it simply doesn't. I've seen it almost working just a couple of times, and position was still very unreliable. I'm looking to send my terminal back to huawey since it's under warranty...

P.S.
Ottimo lavoro con quei temi!