Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,576 Members 43,908 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] Android L

Tip us?

laverdadb
Old
(Last edited by laverdadb; 30th July 2014 at 02:43 PM.)
Thanks Meter 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikroll View Post
Firstly i cannot share link on here so there are some gaps in links

I modified this theme.There are no green colors in notification panel and chinese words.I hope you like it

First - Balance to Android L (With Balance style lockscreen and also no green panel)

www14 .zippyshare. com/v/93053624/file. html

Second - Android L with no green panel

www45 .zippyshare. com/v/26184666/file. html

Note: I am using Android B513 which installed on stock recovery and there is a problem about theme.Android L Navi Buttons works on home screens.When you open an app. its turn to old navi buttons.
I tried the two modified theme, i restarted it two times but in apps for me the navibar not change in apps... :/

BB
The Following User Says Thank You to laverdadb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zordo
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Which picture do I need to change to get rid off the chinese text on recent apps menu? After I press square, theres the kill all apps button on the bottom of the screen. It has chinese letters on it. So I figured that easiest fix would be to just replace the picture. Im just having hard time finding it in the theme file.

janoskisado
Old
Thanks Meter 2
In the first version of the theme, which had the green notification panel all the NavBar APPS looked stylish Android L, these two new, just look at the main screen.

I restarted the phone and just keeps going.

liquidor
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikroll View Post
Firstly i cannot share link on here so there are some gaps in links

I modified this theme.There are no green colors in notification panel and chinese words.I hope you like it

First - Balance to Android L (With Balance style lockscreen and also no green panel)

www14 .zippyshare. com/v/93053624/file. html

Second - Android L with no green panel

www45 .zippyshare. com/v/26184666/file. html

Note: I am using Android B513 which installed on stock recovery and there is a problem about theme.Android L Navi Buttons works on home screens.When you open an app. its turn to old navi buttons.
nice work! would it be possible for you to make a theme where if you swipe right on the lockscreen you access whatsapp instead of sms/mms ?!

blueIBI
Old
Thanks Meter 18
this can be changed in settings of the lockscreen..there you can choose what to be done when swiping left/right/up..
HUAWEI Ascend P6-U06 B512 - TWRP Recovery - build.prop mods - earphones volume tweak
The Following User Says Thank You to blueIBI For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gtoledor
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Why in the weather widget never change moon in the night?

liquidor
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueIBI View Post
this can be changed in settings of the lockscreen..there you can choose what to be done when swiping left/right/up..
i know that for some themes this applies, however i cannot find these option anywhere in the settings so could you give me a hint? i am running B513

blueIBI
Old
Thanks Meter 18
ok..

so you go to the app drawer..settings..security..and there should be the option for setting quick shortcuts on lockscreen

as you can see (it's german) it should be the second option..

maybe,if you selected another theme that you can't select these quick shortcuts (i think it's not the right expression)..so you should chanhe to another theme..
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1406859124820.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  54.7 KB
HUAWEI Ascend P6-U06 B512 - TWRP Recovery - build.prop mods - earphones volume tweak

liquidor
Old
(Last edited by liquidor; 1st August 2014 at 09:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 11
No worries (I'm also german) I used to have this option previously but no longer have it?! As I said I'm on B513 and therefor KK 4.4 and Emui 2.3. Which Rom are you using?
Also not having the widget option!