Case recommendation

Search This thread

bentamaran

Feb 21, 2012
There is nothing for P7 !!!!!!!

Sorry I can not post the link directly by the forum rules. Oppo Mart store sells accessories for the P7. Have you ever bothered to visit? Can any user with more than 10 posts put the link? Thank you

Attachments

• OppoMart.png
    OppoMart.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 915

Ziolek67

Sep 21, 2014
Moon
I have used Nillkin cover. Like this (add manualy www to this link) .nillkin.com/english/proshow.asp?mid=2&sid=0&tid=0&cid=1&scid=13&id=4242&page=1 and it work perfect. :good:
Secondary I have use Nillkin case. Like this (add manualy www to this link) .nillkin.com/english/proshow.asp?mid=2&sid=0&tid=0&cid=1&scid=13&id=4218&page=1 and it work perfect too. :good:

Reactions: fl1pp3r

BadgerDev

Mar 29, 2015
If you search for smart cases on ebay there are some good and cheap leather ones that look nice. They are from china.

relic

Aug 15, 2006
I'm looking for a bumper like the Nillkin Slim border, made of silicon/rubber. But they're all out of stock. Does anyone know where to find them?

relic

Aug 15, 2006
don't ever buy these cases they're useless, bulky and annoying to hold. I bought a nillkin frosted case as the slim border one is sold out everywhere. So far no problems with it.
Where did it crack exactly?

makalele2

Oct 17, 2011
don't ever buy these cases they're useless, bulky and annoying to hold. I bought a nillkin frosted case as the slim border one is sold out everywhere. So far no problems with it.
Where did it crack exactly?

That's the same I use. It cracked on bottom-right edge (looking from back).

makalele2

Oct 17, 2011
Is it made from rubber? I don't like rubber cases, because they're stretching.
What about Love Mei Aluminnium Bumper?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have used Nillkin cover. Like this (add manualy www to this link) .nillkin.com/english/proshow.asp?mid=2&sid=0&tid=0&cid=1&scid=13&id=4242&page=1 and it work perfect. :good:
    Secondary I have use Nillkin case. Like this (add manualy www to this link) .nillkin.com/english/proshow.asp?mid=2&sid=0&tid=0&cid=1&scid=13&id=4218&page=1 and it work perfect too. :good: