Thread Deleted

Miui rom Huawei P7

OP Superwitschi

16th December 2014, 09:21 PM
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
by the way...

I do still have distorsed calls problem. I have made some test and it only happens under 3G, H+, 4G (never under 2G) and as far as I am concerned... only when I call to an iPhone 5S phones... I have made same test calling under same type of signal (3G, H+ and 4G) to "wired"/"home" telephon numbers, to iPhone4S users and to iPhone5s... and I had problems only calling or reciving callings to/from iPhone5s users.

it doesn't make sense, does it?
Last edited by siasegos; 16th December 2014 at 09:27 PM.
16th December 2014, 09:45 PM
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
I do not
Quote:
Originally Posted by siasegos

by the way...

I do still have distorsed calls problem. I have made some test and it only happens under 3G, H+, 4G (never under 2G) and as far as I am concerned... only when I call to an iPhone 5S phones... I have made same test calling under same type of signal (3G, H+ and 4G) to "wired"/"home" telephon numbers, to iPhone4S users and to iPhone5s... and I had problems only calling or reciving callings to/from iPhone5s users.

it doesn't make sense, does it?

I do not have that kind of problems with distorsed voice calls. Right now I am using version 4.12.12 MIUI and everything works ok except I must uninstall chinese apps manually using link2sd. since those apps occupy a lot of memory that you need to install other stuff and I do not know Chinese neither.
16th December 2014, 09:57 PM
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
And have you made calls to iPhone5S?

I know that sounds crazy... but... just to know it.
16th December 2014, 10:13 PM
OP Senior Member
Pegnitz
Thanks Meter: 370
 
846 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Yes i know, sometimes i have also this voices but not always. I don't know what i should change to solve this problem. I will try to make this rom on base of B602. I hope that helps, but i need some more time.
16th December 2014, 10:52 PM
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Yes, of course, and thank you very much, your work is really appreciated,

... but what I would like to "clarify" is if the problem only happens calling to iPhones5 (wich I admit it makes no sense), or if someone have this problem calling to other phones, like androids, bb, or even "wired/home" phones.
Last edited by siasegos; 16th December 2014 at 11:29 PM.
Yesterday, 12:02 AM
OP Senior Member
Pegnitz
Thanks Meter: 370
 
846 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siasegos

Yes, of course, and thank you very much, your work is really appreciated,

... but what I would like to "clarify" is if the problem only happens calling to iPhones5 (wich I admit it makes no sense), or if someone have this problem calling to other phones, like androids, bb, or even "wired/home" phones.

I have this problem if i call somone with the same provider like i have (vodafone.de), if i call to t-mobile then everything is ok. It's very strange. To iphone i don't know.
Yesterday, 09:12 AM
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwitschi

I have this problem if i call somone with the same provider like i have (vodafone.de), if i call to t-mobile then everything is ok. It's very strange. To iphone i don't know.

mmm... interesant. In fact, the people who have iPhone5s that I have called, they are in the same provider like me... Vodafone Spain. It makes more sense

I'm going to test a litle bit more. Thank you!

Subscribe to Thread
Thread Tools