ROM MIUI V5 port to P7

OP arthios

5th September 2014, 05:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 28

77 posts
I came across a ROM recently posted on baidu. It's a port of MIUI V5 B124 to the Ascend P7 L05/L07 variant. It will probably work on the L10 as well. It seems stable and runs smoothly. Root is accessible by using the security app included in the ROM. Recovery is only accessible via the vol+/pwr key combination when using this ROM. You may find some of your apps don't work under MIUI so make sure you back up your device in case you need to restore. If the link is broken, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix.

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B6Qn...xport=download
Last edited by arthios; 6th September 2014 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Modify link
The Following User Says Thank You to arthios For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th September 2014, 07:57 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthios

I came across a ROM recently posted on baidu. It's a port of MIUI V5 B124 to the Ascend P7 L05/L07 variant. It will probably work on the L10 as well. It seems stable and runs smoothly. Root is accessible by using the security app included in the ROM. Recovery is only accessible via the vol+/pwr key combination when using this ROM. You may find some of your apps don't work under MIUI so make sure you back up your device in case you need to restore. If the link is broken, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix.

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B6Qn...xport=download

Do you have screenshots on your P7?

Anybody tried this on the L-10? Maybe someone knows how hard / easy a port for L-10 is?
8th September 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 28

77 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdadevelkl

Do you have screenshots on your P7?

Anybody tried this on the L-10? Maybe someone knows how hard / easy a port for L-10 is?

I tried this ROM and it's OK. Runs quite well in fact. But, I'm not using it. One of my most important apps is incompatible. I suspect a port to the L10 may not be necessary as other L10 users are using the same ROM as me. As for screen shots, look elsewhere for MIUI V5 and you'll have a good idea as to what it looks like.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread