Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,448 Members 40,408 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ROM MIUI V5 port to P7

Tip us?

arthios
Old
(Last edited by arthios; 6th September 2014 at 04:22 AM.) Reason: Modify link
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default ROM MIUI V5 port to P7

I came across a ROM recently posted on baidu. It's a port of MIUI V5 B124 to the Ascend P7 L05/L07 variant. It will probably work on the L10 as well. It seems stable and runs smoothly. Root is accessible by using the security app included in the ROM. Recovery is only accessible via the vol+/pwr key combination when using this ROM. You may find some of your apps don't work under MIUI so make sure you back up your device in case you need to restore. If the link is broken, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix.

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B6Qn...xport=download
Ascend P7-L07, HRT_P7_L05L07_V2.0 custom ROM, SuperSu, TWRP, Xposed 2.5
The Following User Says Thank You to arthios For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xdadevelkl
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthios View Post
I came across a ROM recently posted on baidu. It's a port of MIUI V5 B124 to the Ascend P7 L05/L07 variant. It will probably work on the L10 as well. It seems stable and runs smoothly. Root is accessible by using the security app included in the ROM. Recovery is only accessible via the vol+/pwr key combination when using this ROM. You may find some of your apps don't work under MIUI so make sure you back up your device in case you need to restore. If the link is broken, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix.

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B6Qn...xport=download
Do you have screenshots on your P7?

Anybody tried this on the L-10? Maybe someone knows how hard / easy a port for L-10 is?

arthios
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdadevelkl View Post
Do you have screenshots on your P7?

Anybody tried this on the L-10? Maybe someone knows how hard / easy a port for L-10 is?
I tried this ROM and it's OK. Runs quite well in fact. But, I'm not using it. One of my most important apps is incompatible. I suspect a port to the L10 may not be necessary as other L10 users are using the same ROM as me. As for screen shots, look elsewhere for MIUI V5 and you'll have a good idea as to what it looks like.
Ascend P7-L07, HRT_P7_L05L07_V2.0 custom ROM, SuperSu, TWRP, Xposed 2.5