FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

UPDATE JULY 2015 - Huawei P6, P7, P8, Mate 7, Honor - Full Collection of Themes - 6GB

1,032 posts
Thanks Meter: 574

By kolembo, Senior Member on 5th August 2014, 03:00 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Huge collection of Huawei emui- 3.0+ Themes! More than 300 Themes!

Compatible with all Huawei running emotion 3.0+, Majority compatible also with emotion 2.3
P7, P8, Mate 7, Honor 6, Honor 3, G6 etc.

BEWARE: HUGE FILE - 6GB

This is a huge compilation of almost all the official Huawei themes available, plus many others ONLINE.
The collection was put together mainly for those who, for some reason or other, cannot use their Themes.apk to get online themes.

One of things I enjoy most about Huawei's phones, and their emotion OS is the Themes Engine. I hope you enjoy these as much as I have.
Please don't ask me to make a smaller file, I'm not going to. The collection has been growing for 2 years and is now too big to manually go in and separate each theme.

HIGHLY SUGGESTED THAT YOU USE A COMPUTER TO DOWNLOAD AND THEN TRANSFER THE FILE HWThemes, as is, to your external sdCard.

Notes:
1. You CAN download directly to your phone if you want - suggest you download to sdCard, and that you have a 32gb or above card.
2. You must make sure that you extract the file: HWThemes as is.
3. You must make sure that you know where your original HWThemes is: in most cases, unless you have changed your default location in SETTINGS to sdCard, it will be on your PHONE storage.
4. You must copy the contents of the HWThemes in THIS download, into your own HWThemes file.
5. If you use computer to do this, just check 'do not replace duplicate items' when it comes up and you WILL GET all the themes in this download, whilst STILL KEEPING the themes you already have.

PLEASE HIT THANKS IF YOU ENJOYED THE DOWNLOAD!!
HAVE FUN!

DOWNLOAD: MEGA - HWThemes

Last edited by kolembo; 3rd August 2015 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Update - July, 2015
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to kolembo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kolembo Ad-Free

27th August 2014, 11:46 AM |#2  
Flag Zurich
Thanks Meter: 15

More
thanks pal! That's what I was looking for
The Following User Says Thank You to dude010 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dude010 Ad-Free
3rd September 2014, 08:36 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thank you so much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolembo

Huawei P6/P7 Full collection of Official On-Line Themes - 1GB

Many people are unable, for some reason or other, to access official theme from their phone.

This is ALL the Themes available on download as of JULY 2014

Additionally, P6 Themes are perfectly aligned for use on the P7 so this download includes ALL the themes for both devices.

Head over to:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2789191

For the download links - and hit the thanks button if enjoyed!

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using XDA Premium HD app

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marctibu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marctibu Ad-Free
5th September 2014, 10:25 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thank you so much!!
Quote:

Huawei P6/P7 Full collection of Official On-Line Themes - 1GB

Many people are unable, for some reason or other, to access official theme from their phone.

This is ALL the Themes available on download as of JULY 2014

Additionally, P6 Themes are perfectly aligned for use on the P7 so this download includes ALL the themes for both devices.

Head over to:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2789191

For the download links - and hit the thanks button if enjoyed!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marctibu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marctibu Ad-Free
18th October 2014, 06:05 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Thumbs up Updated October 2014
Updated 18th October - 159 Themes P7, P6, Honor 6, Mate 7, Honor 3x
19th October 2014, 01:10 PM |#6  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 2

More
downloaded, thank you very much

a greeting
The Following User Says Thank You to inrope For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift inrope Ad-Free
22nd October 2014, 06:38 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up Thanks for great themes
Quote:

Updated 18th October - 159 Themes P7, P6, Honor 6, Mate 7, Honor 3x

This is great, As i am new to this i need to know if we need only the .hwt files to be copied in the WHThemes folder. If there are any files which are not necessary then i dont want to copy that files, after unzip i found that there are few .apk files, a .bin file, .cache folder and few other files other than .hwt files. i have just tried to copy 3 .hwt files only it worked good for 1 everything worked well but for other 2 the weather widget did not theme, so please let me know if i need only .hwt files or other files as well. I am using Honor 6 H60-L04
And thanks for the great work.
Last edited by mohsinbravo; 22nd October 2014 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Missed something to mention
The Following User Says Thank You to mohsinbravo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohsinbravo Ad-Free
22nd October 2014, 12:18 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsinbravo

This is great, As i am new to this i need to know if we need only the .hwt

Your best bet is to copy the entire Hwfolder to where you have it on your phone, and then when the computer asks if you want to replace any files you already have, say no to all.

That way you keep everything you already have on the phone, and just get everything you don't have from the download.

Doing it file by file is tedious, and there are bits in the folder that you'll need that are not necessarily hwt.

Actually you can find them all on line but this folder allows you to do it all at once.

Last edited by kolembo; 26th October 2014 at 12:54 AM.
8th December 2014, 09:11 PM |#9  
Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Excellent Share. Thanks for the share
The Following User Says Thank You to itsmeena For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itsmeena Ad-Free
25th December 2014, 04:57 PM |#10  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Hi kolembo,

I have Huawei Ascend P7 L-00, with EMUI 3.0 (ver. B608) ROM. I cannot download themes, because since EMUI 3.0 you can download them only via Huawei Cloud. But apparently the Cloud service can be used only in China (or other Far-East countries). If I try to connect to Huawei Cloud, the system always give me the message: "This service cannot be used in your country".

So, I need the themes made for P7 EMUI3.0 ROMs only. How can I choose which themes to download to my phone? Or would you be so kind and make a selection for me?

Thanks a lot.
26th December 2014, 11:03 AM |#11  
Account currently disabled
Earth
Thanks Meter: 192

More
@kolembo it is very nice collection but huawei is even here with beautiful vivid colors ..... check ; https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iwallpapers.hd
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)