[ROM][4.4.4][Unofficial] CyanogenMod CM-11.0

Search This thread

rahulsarna

Oct 28, 2012
Mic and Speaker does not work.

Sorry guys didnt read the previous posts.
I flashed the 15 nov build and having no sound problems.
I guess i have to reflash the previous build.
I am new to this, so i used the videos to flash 4.0,4 and then bmm and then cm11 + gapps on sys1.

Please can anyone summarise how to reflash the previous build and which gapps should i use ?

Thanks
Rahul

Last edited:

Sowden

Jan 16, 2013
Our BMM recovery is incompatible with all lollipop roms due to the new SELinux enforcements, and our only shot at running them (Safestrap) on our A2 ended up being a major PIA. That's essentially what I wanted you to get.

Oh yeah I knew that. Its just that the last update of CM had a no sound problem, I was just hoping that a new one would come out with a fix, since I had to roll back to the previous one.

Aceofzeroz

Oh yeah I knew that. Its just that the last update of CM had a no sound problem, I was just hoping that a new one would come out with a fix, since I had to roll back to the previous one.

Oh, you should have said that in the first place lol.:p thehurricaneguy had computer issues along with being busy with school and other things. I've been busy myself, so I'm not sure what's going to happen but we'll just have to see.

Sent from the Ace's MB865 using Tapatalk

rahulsarna

Oct 28, 2012
Signal Issues !!

Hi everyone,

I am on the 20140823 cm11 build since a month now and I am experiencing some network issues specially when roaming. Mobile network drops frequently and shows no network when there is actually less network available (checked with friends at the same time). There were times when some friends on same network provider (Vodafone) were accessing 3G and there was no network on my phone.

Also when using wifi , I have experienced that after some time wifi stops working on the phone even though its still connected. I have to disable and enable wifi on my phone to make it work again. (And wifi is always on even during sleep in the settings).

Any one else is experiencing any of the above issues ?

Regards
Rahul

shubham1120

Nov 27, 2012
Nagpur
Hi everyone,

I am on the 20140823 cm11 build since a month now and I am experiencing some network issues specially when roaming. Mobile network drops frequently and shows no network when there is actually less network available (checked with friends at the same time). There were times when some friends on same network provider (Vodafone) were accessing 3G and there was no network on my phone.

Also when using wifi , I have experienced that after some time wifi stops working on the phone even though its still connected. I have to disable and enable wifi on my phone to make it work again. (And wifi is always on even during sleep in the settings).

Any one else is experiencing any of the above issues ?

Regards
Rahul
Hey Rahul! I'm on 3 November build and didn't face any issues while roaming. No problems with wifi too. Try the 3 nov build

Reactions: Aceofzeroz

timjosten

Mar 25, 2014
this is real? a new build in 2016? :confused::fingers-crossed:
Absolutely. I still have this phone, it works great and I don't want to switch it with another.
I will say more, it is possible to have Lollipop and even Marshmallow on it. The only culprit is the SafeStrap not supporting OMAP4430 phones with 8 gigs of internal storage. Too small for its concept of unneeded safeness - who needs the stock system files and data partition anyway? :eek:

saga02

May 25, 2014
Absolutely. I still have this phone, it works great and I don't want to switch it with another.
I will say more, it is possible to have Lollipop and even Marshmallow on it. The only culprit is the SafeStrap not supporting OMAP4430 phones with 8 gigs of internal storage. Too small for its concept of unneeded safeness - who needs the stock system files and data partition anyway? :eek:

And BBM doesn't support it :(.. and there isn't another way to make it work this other recovery :confused:

Fat Rat Bastard

Mar 4, 2011
SF Bay Area
Here's an updated build of CM-11.0 with June 2016 security updates. It's based on the latest repositories previously managed by alteredlikeness.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzp2mngDBUkOdVgtX05BVzJ6QlU

P.S. If you're using Xposed Installer, you need to get the SolarWarez's fixed version.

Would you please provide some pointers as to how you installed this ROM? Saga02 says it won't install with BMM, and if this is correct, I've no idea how to install it.

Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cyanogenmod-10-banner-600.jpg

SOURCE BUILT CM11 for EDISON

Before we get into anything, I'd just like to take a moment to say that these are the same builds that @alteredlikeness posts and there aren't any differences between his builds and mine.
    I'm just going to be updating it more regularly.

And now, for the good stuff! :D

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Install:
    Use Boot Menu Manager (BMM) custom recovery.
    Always wipe data first if coming from a different ROM.
    Always format /system partition (especially when dirty flashing)
    Install ROM, then Gapps, mods/fixes, and/or alternate kernel
    Wipe cache & dalvik cache, and reboot.

CREDITS:
    CyanogenMod Team
    STS Dev Team
    Atrix 2 Dev Team
    alteredlikeness
    BaNkS
    New build is up on Drive! :D

Sorry for the irregular updates guys ._.'
    It's exam season for me and it's really hard to find time to build ._.'
    New build is up on drive! :D
    I'll be mirroring it on Box later today :)
    Okay quick update guys :)
    I have one more exam scheduled for the 3rd of January. I'll be totally free after that.
    Currently, I'm resyncing all the sources, if everything goes according to plan, the should be a new build out by the end of the week :)

Thanks for your patience guys :)
    New build is up on drive! :D
    Link's in the OP.