FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][4.4.4][Unofficial] CyanogenMod CM-11.0

17th February 2015, 05:41 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceofzeroz

Our BMM recovery is incompatible with all lollipop roms due to the new SELinux enforcements, and our only shot at running them (Safestrap) on our A2 ended up being a major PIA. That's essentially what I wanted you to get.

Oh yeah I knew that. Its just that the last update of CM had a no sound problem, I was just hoping that a new one would come out with a fix, since I had to roll back to the previous one.

17th February 2015, 07:39 PM |#132  
Flag Brown's Town
Thanks Meter: 985

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sowden

Oh yeah I knew that. Its just that the last update of CM had a no sound problem, I was just hoping that a new one would come out with a fix, since I had to roll back to the previous one.

Oh, you should have said that in the first place lol. thehurricaneguy had computer issues along with being busy with school and other things. I've been busy myself, so I'm not sure what's going to happen but we'll just have to see.

Sent from the Ace's MB865 using Tapatalk
20th February 2015, 09:28 AM |#133  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question Signal Issues !!
Hi everyone,

I am on the 20140823 cm11 build since a month now and I am experiencing some network issues specially when roaming. Mobile network drops frequently and shows no network when there is actually less network available (checked with friends at the same time). There were times when some friends on same network provider (Vodafone) were accessing 3G and there was no network on my phone.

Also when using wifi , I have experienced that after some time wifi stops working on the phone even though its still connected. I have to disable and enable wifi on my phone to make it work again. (And wifi is always on even during sleep in the settings).

Any one else is experiencing any of the above issues ?

Regards
Rahul
21st February 2015, 02:15 PM |#134  
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulsarna

Hi everyone,

I am on the 20140823 cm11 build since a month now and I am experiencing some network issues specially when roaming. Mobile network drops frequently and shows no network when there is actually less network available (checked with friends at the same time). There were times when some friends on same network provider (Vodafone) were accessing 3G and there was no network on my phone.

Also when using wifi , I have experienced that after some time wifi stops working on the phone even though its still connected. I have to disable and enable wifi on my phone to make it work again. (And wifi is always on even during sleep in the settings).

Any one else is experiencing any of the above issues ?

Regards
Rahul

Hey Rahul! I'm on 3 November build and didn't face any issues while roaming. No problems with wifi too. Try the 3 nov build
The Following User Says Thank You to shubham1120 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread