Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,565 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tip For Motorola Atrix2

Tip us?

prince51290
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Tip For Motorola Atrix2

never USE Android 2.3.5 Blur_Version.55.11.16.MB865.ATT.en.US (ATT US) OS..... may be your moto gone be brick....My experience......

1BadWolf
Old
Thanks Meter 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince51290 View Post
never USE Android 2.3.5 Blur_Version.55.11.16.MB865.ATT.en.US (ATT US) OS..... may be your moto gone be brick....My experience......
A better tip(s) would be search before posting (aka rule #1), and/or read before attempting anything you find in this forum. This is not new information. It is well known in this forum that you cannot flash back to GB from ICS on an AT&T Atrix 2. Reading would've prevented you from making that mistake and searching would've kept you from repeating what is already known to those of us that do read. :thumbup:

P.S. Sorry about your phone.

Made ya look!
The Following User Says Thank You to 1BadWolf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dmroeder
Old
Thanks Meter 79
You did in fact make me look...
The Following User Says Thank You to dmroeder For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

darth_nihar
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadWolf View Post
A better tip(s) would be search before posting (aka rule #1), and/or read before attempting anything you find in this forum. This is not new information. It is well known in this forum that you cannot flash back to GB from ICS on an AT&T Atrix 2. Reading would've prevented you from making that mistake and searching would've kept you from repeating what is already known to those of us that do read. :thumbup:

P.S. Sorry about your phone.

Made ya look!
Made me look too LOL
♪♫♪ If you liked it then you should have put a THANK on it ♪♫♪

The Following User Says Thank You to darth_nihar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]