Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,583 Members 38,109 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need Help MB865, Custom ROM problem

Tip us?

QamarZia
Old
(Last edited by QamarZia; 17th August 2014 at 11:00 AM.) Reason: To add more signs & information about the problem
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Need Help MB865, Custom ROM problem

Hi friends,
After the installation of Custom ROM (CyanogenMod), an error started appearing at top bar on every boot saying "Customer ID error, contact the provider. Boot to Suspended/TCMD"... I'm 100 sure that I've made backUp of CID during ROM installation via BMM.
It kept going for many days and suddenly one day my Atrix2 went on Stock ROM automatically while booting which was missing & hence Robotic Android sign with Caution appeared on screen. I, then, restarted my phone but only white screen appeared showing nothing :-@
Now my phone will boot, but only as far as the Motorola splash screen, then it has only white screen for one or half minute and then again reboot automatically, and this circle will continue....
I tried Flash Boot using RSD_Lite while going to AP FastBoot but it didn't detect my phone, although I've installed all the necessary drivers for my phone (I think that's might because of missing IMEI).
Is there any expert who can help me to bring my phone back???

turffe
Old
Thanks Meter 201
You need reboot via BP tools to boot your phone. Then you'll need root it, then progrm reboot your phone - screen turns black - hold both vol buttons to enter bootmenu when choose with vol down button bp tools and enter it with power button. A
When install bmm and reboot your phone. Restore your cid via bmm

Sent from my Atrix 2 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to turffe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

QamarZia
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Sign Half problem solved bro, Need further assistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by turffe View Post
You need reboot via BP tools to boot your phone. Then you'll need root it, then progrm reboot your phone - screen turns black - hold both vol buttons to enter bootmenu when choose with vol down button bp tools and enter it with power button. A
When install bmm and reboot your phone. Restore your cid via bmm

Sent from my Atrix 2 using Tapatalk
Thanx Bro, everything went good but after rooting my Atrix2, when I go to bmm recovery during boot and select "Restore CID" my sd card is opened but I am unable to find the Backup file of CID.
For further investigations I selected BACKUP CID, and i got message that FILE ALREADY EXIST.
It means my CID file is present somewhere but i'm unable to find it. The path shown is as ----> ( Path : /ext )

QamarZia
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking Figured it out!

Thanks Guyz for your support, I figured the problem out...
BMM made a folder as "ClockWorkMod" on sd card where it placed the .img file of CID and all back-ups.