Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 50,885 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can not read SlimOTA properties!!

Tip us?

Atrix2dBeast
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can not read SlimOTA properties!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow xda View Post
No option other than clean install. That type of issue why its always recommended to clean flash the newer versions.

To have little bit of hope, backup the data partition using BMM then later try to restore the data partition using that backup once you successfully flash the ROM. If it works then all is good and if it doesn't then....
Okay....flashed 4.4.4 built 6 again(clean install)...rebooted...and then flashed gapps for the same build....but again its rebooting....had to fxz again...what i am doing wrong here???

Jack Sparrow xda
Old
(Last edited by Jack Sparrow xda; 5th July 2014 at 01:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrix2dBeast View Post
Okay....flashed 4.4.4 built 6 again(clean install)...rebooted...and then flashed gapps for the same build....but again its rebooting....had to fxz again...what i am doing wrong here???
What are the steps you are following? Are you flashing using BMM? Which system? What GApps version? Try not to reboot between ROM and GApps flashing. Flash only minimal GApps.

I haven't faced any such issue with any of the ROMs so far. I just follow the BMM guide word to word.

Right now I am having 5.10 build and its pretty much stable and almost bug-free for me on System 1. There are few experiments going on in the builds after 5.10 so I would recommend you should also flash the 5.10 build.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack Sparrow xda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Atrix2dBeast
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can not read SlimOTA properties!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow xda View Post
What are the steps you are following? Are you flashing using BMM? Which system? What GApps version? Try not to reboot between ROM and GApps flashing. Flash only minimal GApps.

I haven't faced any such issue with any of the ROMs so far. I just follow the BMM guide word to word.

Right now I am having 5.10 build and its pretty much stable and almost bug-free for me on System 1. There are few experiments going on in the builds after 5.10 so I would recommend you should also flash the 5.10 build.
I am using BMM only....on system 1...made a mistake of rebooting between ROM and GApps flashing.