Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] CM 11 ( Android 4.4.4 ) for Atrix (BigPart)

OP Zn7mkUKzN1r8aCIV

27th January 2015, 11:38 AM   |  #1021  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Hi, i know Z is working hard on Lollipop and every one awaits its done, but my request is for KK, i need a Sing Keys to that rom, or eventually a new builded rom with sign keys attached to it. I don't have experience with making a rom and all my attempts to make it form sources fails, the same happen when trying to resign whole rom( signing fails in term.apk - can't disassemble it) - so can some one help me out ?
28th January 2015, 02:32 AM   |  #1022  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,352

239 posts
lollipop update
Lollipop update:

Almost everything breaks at first, after a couple of weeks of work, the status

Working:

ENCRYPTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Audio PARTIAL (no microphone... ... )
Radio(Phone) PARTIL (since no microphone, can call/receive but no sound)
3D games running smoothly

NOT WORKING

Camera
Wifi

I am still working on it, be patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledz

Hi, i know Z is working hard on Lollipop and every one awaits its done, but my request is for KK, i need a Sing Keys to that rom, or eventually a new builded rom with sign keys attached to it. I don't have experience with making a rom and all my attempts to make it form sources fails, the same happen when trying to resign whole rom( signing fails in term.apk - can't disassemble it) - so can some one help me out ?

Term.apk is directly 'copied' by running sh file in vendor/cm, I didn't touch it. Since it was signed by the original author, it does not have system rights like those apks singed by the ramdonly generated test keys
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Zn7mkUKzN1r8aCIV For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 04:10 AM   |  #1023  
Thanks Meter: 5

55 posts
brief and possibly silly question - up top, my signal,wifi,battery icons etc are white, is there any way i can change them to the blueish color that they were on some other versions/roms i tried?
thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread