[ROM] CM 11 ( Android 4.4.4 ) for Atrix (BigPart)

OP Zn7mkUKzN1r8aCIV

25th February 2015, 08:34 AM   |  #1081  
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
Problem with screen cast using Chromecast
I have been using Z's Android .4.4.4 from last 3 days and it's quite impressive.

thanks him for giving a new life to old Atrix 4G. Everything working fine so far. No reboot, sdcard (both internal & external) working well, cellular network with data, Wifi data working fine.

I am using Chromecast for youtube to play in LED TV and it's pefect without any lags. One problem is screen cast not working using chromecast. It's ended with disconnection. Is this the problem related to HDMI output with this ROM as posted in his first post?

Is anyone having the same issue. Is there any way to cast screen through Chromecast?
27th February 2015, 06:08 PM   |  #1082  

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by akp277

Is this the problem related to HDMI output with this ROM as posted in his first post?

Yes, there is a problem with the HDMI output.. It is to do with the kernel (what iv heard).

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

@Zn7mkUKzN1r8aCIV
You made a great ROM but I like to ask if you can dabble check the radio and CPU. Because my battery dies within 3/5 hours (on idle) and my cell phone overheats, a lot. I can feel it cooking my hands. This is using KK 4.4.4
I thought I should let you know.
27th February 2015, 10:36 PM   |  #1083  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrik108

Yes, there is a problem with the HDMI output.. It is to do with the kernel (what iv heard).

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

@Zn7mkUKzN1r8aCIV
You made a great ROM but I like to ask if you can dabble check the radio and CPU. Because my battery dies within 3/5 hours (on idle) and my cell phone overheats, a lot. I can feel it cooking my hands. This is using KK 4.4.4

He already said he's stepping away for a while due to personal reasons, yet requests still keep coming in smh

Sent from my RAZR-ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app
27th February 2015, 11:24 PM   |  #1084  
Flag Solaro
Thanks Meter: 31

185 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrik108

@Zn7mkUKzN1r8aCIV

Try some different kernels, although 3-5 hours is really too short as battery life to be just a software issue

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Free mobile app
28th February 2015, 09:23 AM   |  #1085  
Thanks Meter: 10

82 posts
More
AFAIK , battery drain is radio (and maybe RIL) related.
Try change your radio (modem) to a different version.
It suppose impact the battery drain and also the heating issue.

As for the RIL :
Its not recomand to change it because it could harm your phone badly.
RIL suppose to be change only after it will be rewriten, by an expert, specially for the atrix.

So for you now, try change the radio and check the changing influence.

good luck.

Sent from my Atrix 4G KK444, Z's CM11v4
Yesterday, 10:48 PM   |  #1086  

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort

Try some different kernels, although 3-5 hours is really too short as battery life to be just a software issue

Lo so. Sto usando PolesApart-krnl-ZKK_V3M-20141121-hporch32.zip con verione 4.
Im using PolesApart-krnl-ZKK_V3M-20141121-hporch32.zip on version 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTaisHi

AFAIK , battery drain is radio (and maybe RIL) related.
Try change your radio (modem) to a different version.
It suppose impact the battery drain and also the heating issue.

As for the RIL :
Its not recomand to change it because it could harm your phone badly.
RIL suppose to be change only after it will be rewriten, by an expert, specially for the atrix.

So for you now, try change the radio and check the changing influence.

good luck.

Thank. That what i thought too. But every time I use a game App or an App that uses 100% of the CPU, it overheats. I dont know if the Radio and/or the CPU hasnt been optimize, or if i missed same kind of patch for it..

Am i the only one with this kind of problem?
Last edited by Asrik108; Today at 12:34 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread