FORUMS

On Qualcomm’s Damage Control: Marketing and Rumors?

The Heated Snapdragon chronicles seemingly see no end, and 5 months into 2015 … more

Xiaomi Mi Note Pro With SD-810 Goes On Sale In China

The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro, announced on 15th Jan 2015, is Xiaomi’s attempt at … more

Project Fi Invites Are Rolling Out

Google is now sending out the first wave of invites to its new wireless service, Project Fi. … more

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] CM 11 ( Android 4.4.4 ) for Atrix (BigPart)

30th April 2015, 11:39 PM |#1161  
Arichman's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05

Visit droid x's cm11 thread, the gapps they use work on our device

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

Thanks, it let me flash that one. Why is it that it wont accept any other gapps?
Last edited by Arichman; 1st May 2015 at 03:42 AM.
 
 
1st May 2015, 07:43 AM |#1162  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arichman

Thanks, it let me flash that one. Why is it that it wont accept any other gapps?

Not sure. I only mentioned that one b/c that was the gapps package i was using while helping out with the dx's cm11. It just so happened to work when i flashed our bigpart cm11

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app
3rd May 2015, 07:36 PM |#1163  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
unknown partition 'recovery_olympus_kitkat_bigpart_hporch32_v4.img'
I am coming back to Atrix flash after a long time. I am trying to flash this rom but its giving the following error. I am on gingerbread now.

Here is the error
FASTBOOT flash recovery_olympus_kitkat_bigpart_v4.img
unknown partition 'recovery_olympus_kitkat_bigpart_v4.img'
error: cannot determine image filename for 'recovery_olympus_kitkat_bigpart_v4.img'

Also tried hporch32, same eror

C:\MyData\Android\Atrix\Olympus_KitKat_v4>FASTBOOT flash recovery_olympus_kitkat_bigpart_hporch32_v4.img
unknown partition 'recovery_olympus_kitkat_bigpart_hporch32_v4.img'
error: cannot determine image filename for 'recovery_olympus_kitkat_bigpart_hporch32_v4.img'

Any help please.

Thank you
3rd May 2015, 07:41 PM |#1164  
ravilov's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,335
 
Donate to Me
More
Learn to use fastboot correctly.
Simply typing "fastboot" will give you the help you need.
3rd May 2015, 07:47 PM |#1165  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravilov

Learn to use fastboot correctly.
Simply typing "fastboot" will give you the help you need.

Ravilov, the command is correct. Issue is its not finding the file is a valid one.
3rd May 2015, 07:57 PM |#1166  
Quote:
Originally Posted by aksma

Ravilov, the command is correct. Issue is its not finding the file is a valid one.

No, the command is not correct. As @Raviluv just told you, you need to learn fastboot again. We have existing guides on that

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app
3rd May 2015, 08:31 PM |#1167  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05

No, the command is not correct. As @Raviluv just told you, you need to learn fastboot again. We have existing guides on that

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

Opps sorry my bad!! .. You guys are right. I could do now..
The Following User Says Thank You to aksma For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2015, 02:56 AM |#1168  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aksma

I am coming back to Atrix flash after a long time. I am trying to flash this rom but its giving the following error. I am on gingerbread now.

Here is the error
FASTBOOT flash recovery_olympus_kitkat_bigpart_v4.img
unknown partition 'recovery_olympus_kitkat_bigpart_v4.img'
error: cannot determine image filename for 'recovery_olympus_kitkat_bigpart_v4.img'

Also tried hporch32, same eror

C:\MyData\Android\Atrix\Olympus_KitKat_v4>FASTBOOT flash recovery_olympus_kitkat_bigpart_hporch32_v4.img
unknown partition 'recovery_olympus_kitkat_bigpart_hporch32_v4.img'
error: cannot determine image filename for 'recovery_olympus_kitkat_bigpart_hporch32_v4.img'

Any help please.

Thank you

Command is wrong

FASTBOOT flash recovery recovery_olympus_kitkat_bigpart_hporch32_v4.img

[Note: the word "recovery" in the above command]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Atrix 4G Android Development by ThreadRank