FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

[ROM] CM 11 ( Android 4.4.4 ) for Atrix (BigPart)

244 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,394
 
By Zn7mkUKzN1r8aCIV, Senior Member on 14th August 2014, 06:01 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Today, 04:57 AM |#1181  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Question
Does anyone know a alternative/different Camera App for this Rom ? Default CM camera is so bad I installed some camera apk's but they were not worked...
 
 
Today, 08:18 AM |#1182  
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIVION007

Does anyone know a alternative/different Camera App for this Rom ? Default CM camera is so bad I installed some camera apk's but they were not worked...

Have you tried the Moto X/G camera?

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app
Today, 03:23 PM |#1183  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05

Have you tried the Moto X/G camera?

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

Hey, can you give me a link for cm11 ? I searched a bit but they're for the cm 12 / 12.1
Today, 06:32 PM |#1184  
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIVION007

Hey, can you give me a link for cm11 ? I searched a bit but they're for the cm 12 / 12.1

Give me an hr, i'll upload a zip package to my g drive and share it

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes