FORUMS

[ROM] CM 11 ( Android 4.4.4 ) for Atrix (BigPart)

250 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,462

By Zn7mkUKzN1r8aCIV, Senior Member on 14th August 2014, 07:01 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th January 2016, 09:11 PM |#1291  
Flag Izmir
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort

Remove the battery, plug the cable and then insert the battery (you must be very fast, within 1-2 seconds). Your battery was drained to 0% and this is the only way to start charging again.
I don't know exactly why this happens, but it happened to me heaps of times, even on gingerbread ROMs

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

I will change phone soon, but before I do this, I would like to know if anyone is having issues with chrome recently: mine often crashes the phone when I open it and the only way to use chrome again is clearing its cache. Now it's happening every day or so.
From several weeks I have been using chrome with Facebook notifications instead of the Facebook, but this never caused issues, beside this I think I use it as everyone else does.

thanks for advice.

today one of my friend at the work, saw the device and pressed power button and powerd up. so it is charging now

9th January 2016, 01:50 AM |#1292  
Flag Genova
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort

Remove the battery, plug the cable and then insert the battery (you must be very fast, within 1-2 seconds). Your battery was drained to 0% and this is the only way to start charging again.
I don't know exactly why this happens, but it happened to me heaps of times, even on gingerbread ROMs

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

I will change phone soon, but before I do this, I would like to know if anyone is having issues with chrome recently: mine often crashes the phone when I open it and the only way to use chrome again is clearing its cache. Now it's happening every day or so.
From several weeks I have been using chrome with Facebook notifications instead of the Facebook, but this never caused issues, beside this I think I use it as everyone else does.

Even lately I have the same problem with Chrome and I must do your same procedure
30th January 2016, 08:17 PM |#1293  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
A question here.

is there any way to disable the 1080p video mode and revert back to the 720p?
i dont like the low fps of the 1080p video file.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)