App to *possibly* fix the blank my apps list issue
I have a Bell Atrix and I always have the blank my apps list issue with any Blur based Gingerbread ROMs. I found that removing the Preset app fixed my problem. So I put a small app together to scan the market database to compare the list of market recognised installed apps to the available apps in the market. Users can then remove apps and the market association in the market database.
If possible, can I please have someone to help me test this app? Also, I'd imagine this app should work with any gingerbread running phones with the same problem.
1) nandroid backup then start the app
2) Click on Load Market Data (and wait for it to finish)
3) If the app found anything, it will be added to the list
4) Select apps from the list and click on "Del Checked Entry" to delete them
5) Uninstall window will show for the selected apps, click on Uninstall
6) Open the market again, wait a bit and see if the list shows.
I found that Android Market, when starting from scratch (after deleting all the app data), downloads a list of all the apps you have ever associated to your account. If you have ever used TiBu (or the like) to associate apps you shouldn't have associated to the market, and still have the app installed, you will start to have the market problem after wipe.
I believe the version 3.5.15 market has made this app obsolete. You can find the download link in the post below
Uploaded version 2.0.0, for anyone still wanting to remove market links in the new market.