Originally Posted by Taha Haq
Yes I have taken the ota update but the WiFi problem is still .... However when I was at stock the WiFi was working fine
Now I have only option left is that flash the radio but how to do that can you please explain a bit more?
Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
ROMs are here: http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=7
Download the Bell or ATT 4.1.1 or 4.1.2 ROM, use 7 zip to extract the file named NON-HLOS.bin file from the zipped ROM. Using a Windows machine,
1) install the adb/fastboot files to a single directory on my computer;
2) place the NON-HLOS.bin file in the adb/fastboot directory from step 1;
3) open a command prompt window as an administrator;
4) install the Motorola USB drivers and connect my booted phone with USB debugging enabled;
5) from the command line, type "adb reboot bootloader" and press the enter key to get my phone into AP Fastboot Flash mode;
6) from the command line, type "fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin" and press enter; and
7) reboot the phone and check to make sure the baseband is correct.