Post Reply

Choose how MB886 rom? Please help!

OP Any PlayStore

12th October 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
Sorry my english is not good.

I used MB886 Atrix HD.

I do not know what is appropriate rom for it? Distinguish how? Any help.

The MSM8960 device include?

msm8960dt including device?

MSM8960 kitkat?

MSM8960 jbbl?

On the forums I can not find any guidance about this problem?

Thanks.
Last edited by Any PlayStore; 12th October 2014 at 07:12 PM.
12th October 2014, 07:12 PM   |  #2  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 616
 
2,723 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Before flashing any custom ROMs, you need to root your phone, unlock the bootloader, and flash a custom recovery. After doing this, you can flash moto msm8960 ROMs for jbbl.
The Following User Says Thank You to audit13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th October 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13

Before flashing any custom ROMs, you need to root your phone, unlock the bootloader, and flash a custom recovery. After doing this, you can flash moto msm8960 ROMs for jbbl.

I can flash http://forum.xda-developers.com/atri...roid-t2903010?
12th October 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #4  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 616
 
2,723 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Only if it supports the Jellybean bootloader (jbbl). I am downloading the ROM now and I'll have a look at the updater script to see what it says.
12th October 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13

Only if it supports the Jellybean bootloader (jbbl). I am downloading the ROM now and I'll have a look at the updater script to see what it says.

I have a question you can answer me?

Its memory is too low "5.5GB".
How exchanged with external memory "sd-card1"?
12th October 2014, 07:57 PM   |  #6  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 616
 
2,723 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
The phone has 8 GB of internal memory but some of it is used by the ROM and apps. 5.5 looks right.
13th October 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13

The phone has 8 GB of internal memory but some of it is used by the ROM and apps. 5.5 looks right.

Yes I understand that problem.
I want to install games on external memory "SD-Card1". What do I do?
I tried with Link2SD but it does not work.
13th October 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atri...droid-t2903010
I want to try this rom. Who can help me ask the author that rom?
I can not post questions in the thread.

Thanks
13th October 2014, 03:26 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Flag Ft. Walton Beach
Thanks Meter: 599
 
1,665 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Any PlayStore

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atri...droid-t2903010
I want to try this rom. Who can help me ask the author that rom?
I can not post questions in the thread.

Thanks

Stop being afraid and use the basics of ROM flashing. Just try it out, but make a backup of your current ROM before flashing that ROM.

Edit

did you read the last post in that ROM's thread? Someone posted about 7 hrs ago that it was NOT compatible with our JBBL, and that it requires the KKBL. you posted your last post on this thread about 6 hrs after this was reported. Why are we asking about this when we know that it will not work? Contact Motorola and request that they release the KKBL to us.
Last edited by palmbeach05; 13th October 2014 at 03:32 AM.
13th October 2014, 03:34 AM   |  #10  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05

Stop being afraid and use the basics of ROM flashing. Just try it out, but make a backup of your current ROM before flashing that ROM.

Edit

did you read the last post in that ROM's thread?

I have not read.
I do not see it jbbl support.
MB886 using this rom? Why?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes