[Q] I have intresting problem.......

29th August 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hy!

Can you help me?
I have Atrix HD with 32 G micro sd card, if i use the camera in camcorder mod (mp4 video codec) the camera and gallery freeze and reboot the phone.
After power on the phone gallery and camera works, just potrait mode if i rotate in landscape mod freeze and reboot.
But i use with this camcorder settings: Video codec: H.264 and AAC audio codec, Usually work fine.
But if i want look back (images, videos) from the camera i look after the system freeze for 4-5 pieces images.
This problem is at present all cm11 rom me.
The former had no such trouble with cm11 roms
Present rom Validus-6.1.

Thank you in advance for your help
Last edited by Janije25; 29th August 2014 at 11:15 AM.
2nd September 2014, 01:38 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 64

326 posts
More
Maybe a bad install or a bug in the ROM. Probably not your micro SD card but it could be? If the card isn't fast enough to take high quality video then than could cause crashes. I don't take a lot of videos or pictures so I'm just spouting my limited knowledge.
2nd September 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Orange

Maybe a bad install or a bug in the ROM. Probably not your micro SD card but it could be? If the card isn't fast enough to take high quality video then than could cause crashes. I don't take a lot of videos or pictures so I'm just spouting my limited knowledge.

Hy! Thanks your reply!
My sd card is samsung class 10 micro sdhc and work perfect with the the stock rom (mp4 format and full hd+).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread